mathews zxt

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by drag n' brag, Feb 13, 2013.

1. drag n' brag

drag n' brag Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    really thinking about getting the new zxt. i like the specs the bow has like the brace height while still maintaining good speed and the ata length. does anyone own it or has anyone shot it? looking for positive and negative input on what you guys think about the bow.

2. bauer6

bauer6 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have shot all the new mathews and it feels exactly like the z7x to me personally. It is a great bow! no complaints from me I liked it. Good draw very smooth and consistent all the way back, also very quiet! Plus it's for a great price tag too!

3. dbl D

dbl D Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I don't have any negative feedback on mine. I went into the shop with the idea of buying a hoyt spyder and after shooting everything they had ended up with the ZXT. That being said there are some very good deals out there on 2012 bows.

4. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    For the money I think the ZXT is a great bow. Very similar to the Z7 Xtreme, which was one of my favorite bows I've ever owned. I'm personally not a huge fan of the wood grip, so I'd replace it with a Focus grip and call it a day. :tu:

5. xtreme16

xtreme16 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed^^^^ But i love the wood grip

6. drag n' brag

drag n' brag Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    awesome feedback. going to shoot a few bows this weekend pushing this one a lot. how is the back wall on this bow?

7. Mathweszxt

Mathweszxt Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I really like my ZXT. Very quit and with the extra money you save on the price of the bow u can afford better acessories.

8. geaton32

geaton32 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I shot them all about 2 week ago was going for the zxt and it was sweet but 100 diff between zxt ,helim and creed i ended up with the helim to me it was the smoother draw but love them all :tu:

9. MyNewZXT

MyNewZXT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I love my zxt. It's very quiet. No hand shock at all. the back wall is solid and it has a nice smooth draw. It's been a dream to shoot. About 3 sight adjustments and I was in the x ring. I was like you, I entertained thought of getting a spyder 30. After shooting the new mathews I ended up with the zxt and love it. I almost got a heliM but for 200 I saved on the zxt I bought a QAD hdx