Hey Lance Couche... my son is having a good time in New Orleans

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by davidmil, Feb 4, 2013.

1. davidmil

davidmil Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I finally caught up to him. He went there with some old friends from high school and college. They rented a town house about a mile from the French Quarter. It's owned by some guy from Miss. or some place like that. Anyway, the gang included a couple doctors from Baltimore that always travel with them when they do these Ravens trips. The doctors are good friends with a doctor couple in New Orleans. In fact the husband started his own hospital and is world known for his reconstructive surgery. They both do that. Anyway they were the ones that set up a lunch with Emeril at his restaurant. Besides all the doctors there was also Bill Romanowski and his wife in the group. My son and Romanowski really got along well. He said Bills wife is stunning. Son is staying over with everyone until tomorrow when he has to fly back to Seattle and work. You can guess what a ticket cost and the townhouse rental. The plastic surgeon and his wife paid for the lunch for 20 people. 20 lunches and drinks and whatever had to cost the doc at least a face lift. Evidently they're the salt of New Orleans people. Emeril was off that day but came in to do photo ops and say hello to my sons lunch group.

2. MN_Jay

MN_Jay Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don't think he's on this forum, you'll have to find him at the other place

3. 2 Lunger

2 Lunger Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Dave must be sipping on a little jack thinking he is at the other place.

4. Muzzy Man

Muzzy Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Definitely "highballin".

5. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Lanse Couch...been awhile since i heard that LOL