Done with NAP!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Sadlk, Oct 25, 2012.

1. finnshady

finnshady Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Great point, I was thinking the same thing, 40 dollars is a lot of "Doe" for some of us.

2. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You know how people can get attached to a certain brand. :lol: I have a friend who HATES Chevy and swears by Dodge. My only guess was moisture in the quiver or where ever they were being stored. If I were you I'd keep calling back until you get a customer service rep with some compassion. Good luck!

3. Sadlk

Sadlk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I may try again soon, but the ball is in their court right now. With over 250 views here in 24 hours and the traffic on their Facebook page hopefully they will take notice soon. I hope to have a post on this thread soon with a positive resolution to the situation.

4. gutone4me

gutone4me Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    24 hours on the face book page and no reply from them there either. I give them a F in customer service. Very :sad:

5. Sadlk

Sadlk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    We have made contact!! Jason and I have been in contact and I feel much better about all of this now. The following info is the conversation that we have had so far. I did not get his Facebook message, but he posted on the Facebook page and also PMed me here on the forum. Getting excited for some resolution now!!

Matt,

I'm not sure why you haven't responded, but I attempted to contact you this a.m. via Facebook "messages" in regard to your issue. I supplied my email address for you to contact me directly.

I have been in contact with the NAP office since I saw your post on Facebook late last night after returning from being out of town. As it turns out, your email was apparently forwarded from one NAP employee to another—and for whatever reason—it ended up in the second employees junk/bulk mail folder. This wasn't discovered until today after I contacted their offices regarding your comments on Facebook.

Regardless, I sent you a Facebook message this morning in an effort to get in touch with you to try and resolve your situation.

I have also talked to one of the NAP engineers today regarding the "rust" issue you're having with your Bloodrunners. As best he can tell, this appears to be an isolated case, and the only explanation he could think of is that the vendor who supplies/machines the parts is possibly not handling the treating process adequately. It will be up to him to follow up on that and hopefully find a resolution.

My concern at this point is simply addressing the issue regarding trying to "right" the situation overall!

I am not sure why whomever you spoke to on the phone (I believe you said it was a female ?) didn't take care of the situation—but I will be glad to assist myself and get the situation resolved personally.

I will offer to replace your Bloodrunner's. Due to not knowing exactly why the parts would be rusting and/or whether this is in fact an isolated "batch" issue—I would like to offer sending you an alternative model from our broadhead selection if that's agreeable to you?

Depending upon your preference between mechanicals or fixed blade—we have several models of both you can choose from. If that's agreeable to you, I'll simply need your full name and a shipping address—your choice of broadhead you'd like to receive—and I can get you replacements sent out first of next week!

If by chance you still have the Bloodrunner's, I'd like to send a "call tag" with the replacement heads that will cover the cost for you to return the rusted BR's—so that our engineer(s) can inspect/review the rust issue firsthand.

Let me know what you'd like to do—if there's another model of head you'd like me to send?

I apologize for the issue overall. I'm not sure why it's been so difficult for you to get a resolution to your issue, but I can assure you, had I personally known about it prior to last night—I'd have gladly stepped forward and taken care of the issue myself!

NAP does in fact take customer service very seriously, but like any company with a large customer base, some cases can—and do—unfortunately get missed and/or mishandled! In the end, all we can do is try to resolve those situations as best we can—which I'm more than happy to attempt to do in your case!

Again, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience. Feel free to contact me at any time either by email ([email protected]) or via phone (xxx)xxx-xxxx

I will be heading out-of-town again Sunday through the remainder of next week, but I will have access to my email and "some" cell service—so please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason,

Thank you for your response, I hope you understand that I did try to take care of this issue behind the scenes and not go public with the problem. But after a week and a half I didn't know what else to do. I sent an email to you with a picture of two of the broadheads and would be happy to send them back so that you can take a look at them for quality control purposes. I am not sure about another broadhead, I really liked the idea of having the best of both worlds between mechanical and fixed blades, but I don't trust the Bloodrunner until the kinks are worked out. Could I send these back and keep in touch with you until the rust problem is fixed and then give them a try again at a later date? Until then I will use my meatseakers, unless you have other suggestions (you know these products better than I do).

Again, I am very pleased to finally feel like resolution is a possibility through our contact.

Thank you,

Matt Nichols
    SADLK

6. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Glad to see that you were finally contacted by Jason to get this resolved. Hope now it all works out to your satisfaction!

7. Sadlk

Sadlk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks! I do feel bad however about all the negativity, but I just keep telling myself that I did all I could do.... Jason seems like he has my best interest in mind and there is maybe a small communication issue at NAP that I'm sure he will address. It's amazing how I can go from so low on NAP to being so happy because of something as simple as talking to someone who seems to care!!!

8. crxwolski

crxwolski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I didn't get a email like that but I just told them I bought 2 diffrent batchs and the last ones are the ones that I'm having problems with. I also noted that the last batch that I bought seam to be weaker then the first ones too. I still trust them but its going to be harder now. I took off all the newer ones and replaced them with the 2 older ones. I know thoses work. Just going to wait and see what they say.

9. Sadlk

Sadlk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck. If your working with Jason I'm sure he will get this taken care of for you. I can tell by the response to the emailed pic I sent him that this will be a top priority...

10. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Glad NAP stood behind their product after all! Seems legitimatly concerned too.

11. MechDoc

MechDoc Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am glad to hear everything is being taken care of. Nap does make really great products but the Bloodrunner in my opinion was not one of them.The concept is awesome but I think they need to do a little more engineering on the Ferrule edges,Plunger material and mounting screw retention. Mine all rusted from moisture and/or blood and a couple of them are seized up. They use a high carbon steel for the Tip/Plunger which will always will rust unless coated or oiled. Stainless is not hard enough to use and Titanium is too expensive so that is probably why they went the cs route. I will still buy Nap products just not that head.

12. bowsie15

bowsie15 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Glad to see they finally got back to ya better late than never!!!

13. MassBow413

MassBow413 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    All the companies are in it for the money, usually the people that are answering the phones know nothing about hunting..

14. crxwolski

crxwolski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I recieved a package in the mail today from NAP. They gave me 2 packages of spitfire edge and NAP hat. That was very nice of them. I can't wait to try theses out.

15. Cablebob

Cablebob Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You will love them. See my avatar....thank you spitfire.

16. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Glad to see that it all worked out.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

17. Sadlk

Sadlk Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Mine came in the mail today too! A pack of spitfire maxx and a pack of killzone (bonus that I did not ask for) and a hat as well. Thank you NAP I am very satisfied with the result after the many attempts to get this resolved. Again, I wish that this issue would have never had to go public and hope that everyone that reads my complaint also reads that NAP did step up to the plate and help resolve this issue.

Well done NAP, and thank you Jason for taking control of the situation!

18. DoubleTapxx

DoubleTapxx Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    To me NAP blows away Rage and other brands. They are for sure the best for the money. Cheap, Dependable and they perform. Love my Shockwaves.

19. Pinnacle Archery

Pinnacle Archery Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Glad you have got it all worked out! Did they say the resolved the problems or just padded them with free gifts? I have and probably always will shoot the Magnus broadhead. Never had any rusting problems and one of the only broadheads on the market that have a lifetime warranty!