I'll never buy another Stealth Cam Product

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by PABuck_HNTR, Oct 18, 2012.

1. PABuck_HNTR

PABuck_HNTR Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thinking Covert or Spypoint are my next purchases......29 days and still no replacement.....beyond poor customer service now reaching BS..

I think if I see Jim Shockey and Ralph and Vicky at the ATA show I'll tell them they might want to reconsider putting their names on Stealth Cam garbage.....Not that the will listen, but I'll feel better...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. jmbuckhunter

jmbuckhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    One of the main reasons I quit BH.co prostaff was putting my name out there as promoting these type of products. Just couldn't do it. Bye the way, they are a BH.com sponsor.

3. ultramax

ultramax Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have always looked at the reviews on them over at chasingame and that was enough for me.
    DLC covert all the way.

4. Lester

Lester Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have a Stealth cam sitting on my desk and a RA # to return it. I have already done this once and I havent convinced myself that getting it replaced for the cost of shipping is worth it. If that doesnt say something I dont know what does!

5. MassBow413

MassBow413 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    my stealth cam has been in the garbage a long time

6. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm waiting for a brand new member with some indiscreet name like Deerhunter to go on about how great StealthCam is. If that happens you know it's gotta be a sales rep. :busted: lol

7. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My brother has a stealth cam and it's a heap of junk. I would never buy one.

I got the cheapest bushnell cam from walmart for christmas. It was an absolute trooper but broke just after the "warranty period". I called and within a few weeks they sent me a brand new trophy cam. Well it turned out the sensor was messed up so they sent me another brand new trophy cam, however it was the highest end cam they had. So I started out with a cheap walmart cam and ended up with the highest end model. I couldn't be happier with bushnell in general as a company.

I got an old moultrie with my first bow (part of the deal). It was in the woods 24/7/365. It was missing a few parts and I emailed them and asked what the part numbers were so that I could order. Well they just sent them to me! Again, couldn't be happier with their products. Also their customer service.