2012 Youth hunts

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Dogfish, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Dogfish

Dogfish Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    How many of us proud fathers will be taking thier young ones out this year for the Youth Hunts?

Here in WV, youth day is tomorrow Oct 20th. and hopefully my daughter puts her second deer down.
    Last year she was able to harvest a nice big mature doe.

Thankfuly this year they have given 2 days for Kids to hunt on. 1 in oct and 1 in dec.
    Wish us luck tomorrow

2. Robertc82

Robertc82 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'll be taking my son and hopefully one of my daughters but she needs to practice shooting. My son has been hunting with me since he was 8 and just hasn't had a chance yet to take his first deer and he will be 12 next month. I sure hope this is the year for him and my daughter too if she hunts. Them getting their first deer is way more important, exciting and fun to me than me killing one. Texas youth weekend is Oct. 27th & 28th and another weekend I think after general season.

3. jasonba12

jasonba12 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i took my son in ky last week ....It wasnt a successful harvest but it was awesome awesome day. My son did get some great video of a doe coming in Ill try and post it up later. I dont know who was more excited me or him trent deer.jpg