(So. IL) For Sale - Technohunt TH300 - Arrow Speed Chronograph & Simulated Yardage

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by y33trekker, Sep 6, 2012.

1. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    (Southern IL) For Sale - Technohunt TH300 - Arrow Speed Chronograph & Simulated Yardage

I'm sure all of you know more about these systems than I do, but I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have. I bought this system used a few years ago, and my hope for adding archery to my business plan just hasn't worked out. The system is currently disassembled and in storage/boxes in southern Illinois, so photos wouldn't tell you much more than what I'm saying here, but I'll be happy to provide a few pictures of specific items if requested.

This TH300 system is complete with the additional sensors necessary for Arrow Speed Detection and Simulated Yardage, and I've already had a common impact area of the screen patched that was starting to look a little fuzzy.

Sharp LCD Projector, Archery Interactive patented Model 1500 tracking system, Archery Interactive Technohunt software including League Management (capable of multiple leagues), printout and shooter database capabilities for tournament, league and individual play management and record keeping. 75, 100, and 125 grain blunt arrow tips specifically designed for use with system. Computer, video monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer and speakers, and probably a few things I'm forgetting at the moment. Custom made wooden framework for screen and sensor detection strips. All items in well cared for condition.

Asking $15,000 OBO

2. Dickie Tunes

Dickie Tunes Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    just wondering what was the original purchase price for this item? when I clicked on her I was expecting to see 3-4 thousand?

3. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I bought the system used, so I don't know what the original purchase price actually was. When originally looking for this system though, I saw new MSRP prices in the $35-$40k range. I'm basing my current selling price on systems I've seen listed on Ebay recently. If you have an offer in mind, send it via PM, but I'll go ahead and say now that $3-4k will not buy this system.

4. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Asking price reduced 9/28/12

$14,000 OBO

5. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Still available.

6. coalrivertaxidermy

coalrivertaxidermy Newb

Dislikes Received:
    is this still available

7. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yes it is, and as I've done on the other hunting websites I have it listed on, I've lowered my asking price.

11/25/12

$13,500 OBO

8. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    System sold/pending as of 11/28/12.