ForSale: Jennings Unistar - unique !

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by Dog, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Dog

Dog Newb

Dislikes Received:
    This is a very good condition Jennings Unistar bow that was used for multiple seasons before being stored away for over 15 years.
    It was manufactured in the late 80's early 90's. It is a VERY unique bow and I wrestled with the idea of getting rid of it for 4 years now.
    I no longer hunt, but this bow is a collectors item for sure.
    I don't know if it's still true but this bow was the only one in North America with the cam in the middle. Maybe the world, who knows ?
    This bow has dings and scratches on it but is in very good shape. Three weeks ago there was one on egay for $75.00 that looked like a rusty piece of hell.
    I took care of my baby.

There is a surprising amount of info still on these on the internet for any interested researchers.
    In an interview with the owner of the Jennings Bow-making company, Tom Jennings said in response to this question - The Jennings line has been impressive but if you had to pick your favorite, which bow would it be?
    His answer - "The Unistar is my favorite bow of all those I ever designed. It required no cable guard and had no recoil. Unfortunately it was heavy, which bow hunters did not seem to want. I still think the concept should have been developed further. Its still might be, because it has potential. "

Bow is approx. 4.5 lbs incase your wondering.
    I think draw is approx 70 lbs.
    Bow is factory camo.
    This bow shoots very smooth and is ready to take hunting now, no prep or nonsense to get it in shape.
    Like I said, I took care of it.
    Price is $150.00 - firm .....
    I would like to see her go to a good home :)
    Only USPS money Orders accepted, unless you want to send camouflaged cash.
    Shipping is extra, and I will NOT charge for shipping materials, just actual shipping. But believe me she will be properly boxed and padded.

Thank you for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Dog

Dog Newb

Dislikes Received:
    bumpity bump bump

3. Dog

Dog Newb

Dislikes Received:
    BTT btt

4. Dog

Dog Newb