HVAC TECH/Installer needed, 20 Miles from where World Record Lovstuan Buck Killed

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Bruced, Mar 1, 2012.

1. livin4therut

livin4therut Newb

Dislikes Received:
    If i could talk the wife and kids into it i would jump all over it been in the industry for 15 years whats thec pay like down ther?

2. Bruced

Bruced Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Idiot?

I hope you let me stay Mr "MAD MAN". You prove even idiots are allowed and If not interested in "MY JOBS" you have to be and idiot to reply! I have been bow hunting since 1958, how about you? You sound like a "trouble maker" with your negative talk and probley have a inferiority problem along with your other character flaws. No I would not want you either! Your Hunting Buddy Bruce

3. Meathunter

Meathunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  4. Bruced

Bruced Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Wages

$25 to $30 plus benifits depending on ability to aquire Iowa State Journeymans or Apprentice Liscence. Send me a resume

5. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    >>>BAM<<<

You just got Bruced :tu:

Easy there, looks like some of the boys jumped on the pesemistic side when they saw someone soliciting on their first post. Sounds like you have a good opportunity there for the right person. Good luck & welcome to the site! Let's just try and keep the personal attacks out of it :deer:

6. GABowhunter

GABowhunter Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Bruce if I may also make a suggestion, using the "Reply with Quote" will help us know exactly to whom you are responding in your posts. And welcome to the site sir!

Attached Files:

• RWQ.JPG
      RWQ.JPG
      File size:
      10.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  7. Iowa Veteran

Iowa Veteran Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Bruced, sometimes it's better to ignore those who are trying to puff up their chests. If you threw in "I'll even take you hunting a couple years while you learn the area" and there would probably be people jumping all over the chance. What you are seeking and offering is cool by thinking outside the box and just offering through job service. I did the HVAC gig part time while I was still active duty but my body isn't writing or cashing any checks right now. Good luck getting the right people.

8. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Fitz, aren't you supposed to be sending out the welcome wagon or something to this new member?

9. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

Ba-dah-bing, ba-dah-boom :tu:

10. Bruced

Bruced Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm nice

You are right Fitz, and I would take them hunting for as long as they liked but I could put them in so many good places they would'nt need me and in a short period of time, any nice person will be offered land to hunt by people in this area. I get so many invitations to hunt farms that no one even hunts and I've got too many places and 500 acres right here at home. My wife arrowed two bucks this year in sight of the house, she has asthma and cannot walk far. We just do not have a pool of people large enough here to find people with the qualifications we require and I thought " who would want to come to Iowa except a farmer", I grew up in St. Louis, So I though "Who Else?" a die hard bowhunter. We got the bucks!It is really hard to find people who want to work nowadays. A guy could easily double or triple his actual time in the woods (where the deer are). And we are 20 mins from Missouri and some of their best deer hunting so you can get a tag and hunt it from your house also. I did it and just wished we had come here 20 yrs earlier. It has been like living the dream. 6 horses, 3 dogs 7 cats, a milk cow and lots of freinds, real freinds you can rely on, people that help each other. Utopia? To me it is. Thanks for the welcome. Bruce

11. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Amish are pretty much the same as any of the rest of us for the most part. Having one for a neighbor is the same crap shoot as moving next to a non amish, you could get a jerk or the best neighbor you could want.

NIce post. I have not one problem with it.

12. MadMan

MadMan Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Guess I pushed your buttons Mr. Bruced. Thanks for the personnel attack on my character, from reading a post I made in an internet forum. Being the non-judgmental guy I’ am, I won't judge you for calling me inferior and saying I have character flaws. I by no means am perfect. I’m always up for some constructive criticism, what would you recommend I work on first?

13. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You're going to have to increase the pay to get me to live in Iowa, Bruce.

14. fletch920

Dislikes Received:
    Well done Fitz! You are already doing such a fine job, you might ask for that raise now.

15. fletch920

Dislikes Received:
    Your post wreaks of jealousy. Admit it Hooker, you know this is UTOPIA. Come on up and I'll treat you to a night out at the picture show! Then you can help me pick out some new drapes. Might even whip up some loose meat sandwiches.

16. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

Justin gave me one of these ...

[​IMG]

17. Aaron

Aaron Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You really have to be off the beaten path to live in a Bidding area... I've seen it in one other place in KY... and man we were way out there.

18. fletch920

Dislikes Received:
    You have truely been blessed.......I'm am not too proud to admit that I am jealous. Not as jealous as Hooker is of Iowa, but jealous.

19. Bruced

Bruced Newb

Dislikes Received:
    OK

Hey, you need to draw a tag and come hunt with me, really, we'd probley be good freinds. I have plenty of room and lots of places to hunt. And I'm sure I could put you on a nice buck!

20. davidmil

davidmil Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh Oh.... I hear squeeling pigs.