Tight spot quiver?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Pro V1, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Pro V1

Pro V1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Does anyone have one of these quivers or have any experience with them? I was at my local pro shop over my lunch break today to check on the order status of my new bow & was talking to the tech guy asking him about quivers. He walked right to the tight spot & said it is the only quiver he'll use. He's a friend of mine but also being a tech he doesn't work on comission so I believe his reccomendations are genuine & not based on what's gonna put the most money in his pocket.

2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    IMO it's a fantastic piece of equipment. I haven't personally used it in the field, but I've installed them, adjusted them, and shot bows with them on. Very easy to take on and off, the adjustments are great, and overall its a solid piece of equipment. Pricey, but worth it.

3. AntlerAddict

AntlerAddict BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    I've seen it advertised, but I don't have any personal experience with it. I'm interested in it too.

4. Smoknnca

Smoknnca Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I will be buying a tight spot quiver in the near future. Yes they are pricey but after examining them closeup they are well thought out and fit my needs to a T. My biggest reason for getting one is that they will hold any arrow securely including my VAP needles. They have a quick release, will fit most bows, they completely encapsulate the broad head which is great for one as clumsy as me. I also read that the newer ones are even lighter. Now to save up the money for one.

5. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I saw them but opted for the Mathews quiver instead...much smaller and more attractively designed than the tight spot...and for the money both of these are fetching, it dang well better look sweet on the bow!

6. Pro V1

Pro V1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    great responses fellas! I hear yah tembry about the looks of the tight spot since it is rather "plain jane" looking but the way it hugs the bow really caught my attention. I think I found a quiver!

7. okdeerhunter

okdeerhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    There probably one of the best of not the best on the market

Sent from my hand held hunting device

8. abates352

abates352 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i have used this quiver for one season now, and will not go back to anything else. i absolutley love it. this quiver is the quietest quiver, and the most advanced quiver on the market. the only thing i dont like about this quiver is the foam in the top. it falls out if it is not holding arrows. nothing super glue cant fix. BUY IT you wont regret it a bit. i got mine off of ebay for like 98 dollars NIB

9. killerloop

killerloop Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i have them on both elements and crx, fit up tight to the bow, vibration free, arrow finger adjustment for small dia arrows, light weight, easy on and off.

i was a guy that always took the quiver off and hung it in the tree. I now leave it on, as it doesn't bother me as much or make my bow feel lopsided.
    If your a guy that removes his quiver, then I seek something less expensive. the tight spot isn't all that great for haning like other quivers like hoyt has a loop on it and such.. but I think the ts is more structured for being left on the bow, due to it light weight and adjustability..

10. Backcountry

Backcountry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Haven't taken the plunge, yet. I have sold and setup in the neighborhood of 75+, however.

Been tough to get over my current Fuse quiver. Weighs just as much as the tight spot and has two grippers which in turn translates to no broadhead contact of any type with foam. Maybe someday i'll switch.

11. DEC

DEC Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been using one for over a year now. I've owned a lot of one piece and two piece quivers. Hands down, the Tightspot is the best that I've ever used. It tucks in so close to the bow and pops off so quietly. One of my better archery related purchases that I have ever made.

12. GABowhunter

GABowhunter Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I've been really happy with the Octane quiver I use because of the magnetic hood, however this one is tempting. I may have to give it a shot.

13. Jwood

Jwood Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have an Octane too, it's great but I really want to try the tightspot