Hoyt CRX 32

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by GDLT31, Feb 6, 2012.

1. GDLT31

GDLT31 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Looking at a new 2011 Hoyt CRX 32 any thoughts or dislikes.I have a 2010 Mission Venture that I love.And will keep.Now I only pull 50lbs. max due to bad shoulders.So any input would be great,good or bad.

2. Stikman

Stikman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If you're going to spend $799 on the CRX 32, you may as well shoot a 2012 Vector 32 as our local shop sells it for $50 more than last year's CRX. I know the brace height is 1/4" shorter, but the new RKT cam with ergo draw is out of this world compared to the fuel cams on the CRX. Smoother draw cycle and a more relaxed valley transition when reaching full draw in my opinion. Plus, for an additional 50 bucks, it seems it's worth it for the latest and greatest technology.

3. livin4therut

livin4therut Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The crx is a great bow. I personaly like it better than the vector. The cams on the vector are better in my opinion but to me the bow just didnt feel right. I have a new carbon element on order but wont be letting the crx go anytime soon. If you like the crx go for it but shoot everything you can before making up your mind.