Funny things your kids are currently saying....

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by virginiashadow, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Sticknstringarchery

Sticknstringarchery Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I sometimes say to our 2 year old hey punk what are you doing punk. He usually replies back Hey Ponk or hey Monk. Its really funny hearing his say it with his country accent.

2. Hoythews71

Hoythews71 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Son just turned 3 and is obsessed with dinosaurs! We bought him a dino encyclopedia for Christmas with probably over 150 different dinos in it, and he can say all their names straight from memory by looking at the pictures and size comparison chart. There's one called an Ophthalmosaurus, and it looks almost like a big dolphin. So we're reading this book together (for the 700 time that week) and get to the Ophthalmosaurus page. I asked him what it is and he says "daddy, that's not an Ophthalmosaurus, that's a dolphin." I asked him if he was sure that it was a dolphin and he FLIPS! "Daddy what'd I tell you?!?! It's NOT an Ophthalmosaurus, it's a dolphin!!!". Sure told me! Cracked me up! Too damn smart for his own good!

Do something that really makes him mad or tell him to pick up his toys when he's done playing with them, he runs about 10ft away from you, turns to face you, stomps his feet and screams "you are NOT awesome!"

The little dude is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. slabcrappy

slabcrappy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My 3 years old son:

"You're a cool man, Dad."
    "Am I cool, Dad?"
    Wife, "Joey, do you want cereal or toast w/Peanut Butter?" Joey replies, "Eggs and Sausage." (we raise our own chickens for eggs/meat)
    "That's a big *** truck!" (not too proud of this one)

My 6 year old daughter:

Christmas morning, "The moment is truth!" (not sure what this means!)
    "I'm never moving out of the house and I marrying you and Mom."
    I say, "Sleep tight" and she says, "Don't let the begs don't bite." (tripping over her words, don't let the bed bugs bite)

Many, many more, but they are escaping me at the moment...

Sal

4. slabcrappy

Dislikes Received:
    A coal flew out of the fireplace the other day so I shoveled it up and Joey, my 3 year old says, "Dad, you saved our lives, for the love of God!!"

5. slabcrappy

Dislikes Received:
    My wife said to Joey this morning, "You better eat more breakfast or else you will be asking for more food in 10 minutes."

Joey says, "Whatever, Dude!"

We do not condone disrespectful talk, but this was too comical to address, plus he didn't mean it that way!

6. slabcrappy

Dislikes Received:
    Mine used to say Doo-da for Dora! Classics!

7. slabcrappy

Dislikes Received:
    Another one from Joey: He wanted to play with my saw while I was doing construction on the house and my wife said that he could not play with it because it was dangerous, he replied, "Well, I like dangerous things." He was only 2!!

8. Matt

Matt Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    This one just happened from my 4yo...talking about a kid at his school. " jeff is straight, his brother is round" instead of skinny and fat.

9. slabcrappy

Dislikes Received:
    I just heard a song and I thought of another one: The family was driving somewhere this summer and the Country song, "I'm doing alright for the shape I'm in..." by Joe Nichols was on and in the middle of the song Joey (3 years old) thoughtfully blurts out, "This is MY song." My wife and I starting laughing our butts off!!

Sal

10. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yesterday afternoon I was rushing around before work when a moron would not take a right on red. I said outloud in the car, "get out the way you idiot!". I forgot my 3 year old was with me when I heard in a little girls voice coming from her car seat, "get out the way idiot". Oh man oh man. I turned around and told her that I should not have said that word. I asked what else I could say about that situation and she said, "just say get over man, beep beep, get over man". :)