LOL Bowtech....!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by WesternMdHardwoods, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Rob / PA

Rob / PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    :ninja:

2. PABuck_HNTR

PABuck_HNTR Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You know it's one thing to wait till the ATA show, but what will you all say when it's another 2-3 months after that till the bows start shipping? This happened with the Destroyers. BT was giving them away at the show, but dealers couldn't sell any for months because they had very few left.

So in reality guys are having to wait until March or April to buy their new bows if they want BT. Who cares if archery season doesn't start for another year that's besides the point.

You know Bowtech just started doing this last year. Before that they were releasing bows along with everyone else.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  3. muzzyman88

muzzyman88 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You are correct in that Bowtech always seems to be WAY behind on order when they release bows. Heck I waited 2 months for my current bow, an Allegiance, when it first came out. Thats the one thing that I didn't care for about Bowtech.

I'm not sure if there were any issues with the Invasion last year or not. My thoughts are that since they delay their unveilings until the ATA, they have two months to build bows (assuming the normal releases like everyone else.)

4. dgable

dgable Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

About 360 days until next years bow opener? Not in Pa. Try 300 days.

Its just someone that's in the market for a new bow(like myself) waited around for how long to see if this will be a bow that I want to purchase just to be told that i will have to wait 2 more months. I don't think there is anything wrong with buying a new bow in the middle of the season. It just means you have more of a reason to shoot a lot and kill a deer with it. I am going with a Heli-M just because that's what I'm happy with currently. But I would have strongly considered the new Bowtech bow, just like I did the Invasion, but not anymore obviously.

5. brucelanthier

brucelanthier Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I buy my bows used so I don't really mind waiting LOL. You get a fantastic price break and it helps avoid issues that may arise months after the bow has been out.

6. johnblakeparker1988

johnblakeparker1988 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Know what u r talking about !!!

I work at a Mathews dealer in Ky ....and I strongly suggest you stay away from the Helium !!! they are made cheaper and it shows....cheap made stringstop...more vibration....worse draw to my surprise.....slow chronograph readings!!!

GET A BOWTECH,PSE, OR ANOTHER KIND OF MATHEWS...BUT NOT THE HELIUM!!!

7. johnblakeparker1988

johnblakeparker1988 Newb

Dislikes Received:

and yes people always want our new mathews.... No matter how good or bad they are...... Just because something sales good dont make it great!!!

8. johnblakeparker1988

johnblakeparker1988 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    if u want a far better choice than the helium....just get a 2011 invasion.... Its alot faster.....draws just as good and maybe better.....its alot more accurate...... About the same on handshock and sound.......its overall a much better bow....u cant ignore it

9. Buck Magnet

Buck Magnet Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Really? Reallllllllly? Seriously, go hit yourself in the face and go sit in the corner for an hour......and this is coming from a guy who truly believes that Mathews are the 2nd most over rated bows after PAR.

10. Buck Magnet

Buck Magnet Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    PSE.....dang auto correct on my phone.

11. MeanV2

MeanV2 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I agree about customer service! Use any ploy you want in marketing, that's fair game. Undoubtedly BowTech makes an impressive product, but they do really need to put more effort into Quality Customer Service because that is the most important thing IMO. It's not that hard :)

Poor cs is why I resigned from staff last year. Even though I believed and liked the product I refused to promote a product when the company was lacking in the customer service dept. I sincerely hope they listen and take time to read the writing on the wall because poor cs for a number of years will eventually bury a company. Come On BowTech! Step up to the plate and fix the CS. It's as simple as remembering the Customer should be put First.

Dan

12. shed

shed Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Wait till they all come out, are all on the shelf and shoot them all before you spend a grand on a bow..and its gonna cost you at least that by the time you rig them up and fill your quiver. Test drive them all guys, period. I myself am glad I did it this way and now have a bow that I absolutely love and it flat out gets the job done.

13. BShunter

BShunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ohhhh just wait people..... When they finally shoot this bow and you have seen it if you waited or not you will wish you had one.... There will be those that claim they "do not want one", but that will be because they are envious or have never shot a BT! ?Just kidding.. ;)

I do Love BT, but I still try other bows looking for a better one. I just have not found that bow for me yet. Look at the PR this bow is getting and it is not yet released. BT is loving this stuff! FEED IT! :woot: