Dart Interactive Archery Hunting Simulator - Archery and Firearms options

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by y33trekker, Jul 16, 2011.

1. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    ((SOLD)) Dart Interactive Archery Hunting Simulator - Archery and Firearms options

According to the Dart Target Systems factory brochure I have, this system is equivalent to a DSS-2000 model based on the number of firearms included, the number of disks included, and the larger sized screens.

The measurements of the shooting screen are approximately 120" wide x 94" tall, and the approximate measurements of the secondary backstop screen are 128" wide x 98" tall, both of which mount to the metal four-piece, four-sided metal framework.

Basics of what is included in purchase: Computer, keyboard, and mouse with Dart Target Systems software and computer kiosk, Pioneer LD-V4400 Laser disc player, 20 Dart Interactive Laser discs with various wildlife hunting scenarios, double layer shooting screen with metal mounting framework, Sharp "SharpVision" XV-H37U video projector with Dart Interactive arrow-tip detection electronics, assorted weight arrow tips, authentic Browning high-powered rifle - Golden Hunter Series shotgun - and .45 Caliber Hi-Power pistol - all fitted with infrared electronics to work with the system, simulated boulder for concealing and protecting floor-mounted projector enclosure, Sherwood 2x105 Watt stereo receiver with audio speakers, all associated wiring and cabling for computer and system detection electronics, and a basic Laser Jet printer. System is in very good condition and was guaranteed to be working when disassembled by previous owner.

Additional pictures can be seen in larger scale in this PhotoBucket picture album:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn14/y33trekker/Dart Interactive Archery system/

The system is located in southern Illinois, and for ease of sale, I would of course prefer local pickup. If shipping is required though, buyer will be responsible for arranging pickup, transport, and delivery and I will work with you as best I can to help with the logistics. As a ballpark figure, it was suggested that total freight shipping weight for this system model would be between 500 to 600 pounds. Delivery may be possible depending on circumstances, so don't hesitate to ask. The system is currently advertised in various classifieds sections both locally and on the internet, so the right is reserved to end this ad early if the item sells elsewhere.

$5600

The perfect accessory for you man-cave!! :/9

Any questions or specific photo requests, don't hesitate to ask. I'll provide my phone number and the phone number of previous owner via PM for serious inquiries. If you aren't personally interested, but know someone who might be, I'd also appreciate you forwarding this info.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  2. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Asking price lowered - 8/5/11

3. bridgetseth

bridgetseth Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Question

Do you still have the dart target system?

4. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Asking price reduced.

$5600

5. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Additional equipment information added.

6. jamie

jamie Newb

Dislikes Received:
    How old is the system. When was it up and running last. I'm coming to IL. this weekend from AL. So maybe I can come by and look at the system

7. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know the date the system was manufactured because the individuals I bought it from (original owners) didn't have those details at the time of my purchase. As I mentioned earlier in this thread though, they guaranteed it to be working. I purchased the system in the fall of '09 and was told they had still been using it recently, and that it was only taken down to convert the space to retail sales.

8. jamie

jamie Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Are there any manuals with it to tell you how to set up looks like a lot of wires and sensors. If you dont mind PM your phone number. thx

9. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    No installation manuals, but I marked all the connectors and took measurements of the general layout/setup while disassembling a similar system. Once the system is installed, the manuals I was given have paperwork describing the calibration process required before shooting. I was also told that the software on the pc will help walk a person through the initial calibration procedure.

10. "Taxidermist"

"Taxidermist" Newb

Dislikes Received:
    y33trekker do you still have the Dart system?

11. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, it's not been spoken for yet.

12. "Taxidermist"

"Taxidermist" Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Can u e-mail me your number @ [email protected] Or tex it to me at 817 291 2123.

Thanks
    Scott
    Skins and Skulls Taxidermy

13. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Email sent 1/3/12

14. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have to admit that even though I have two of these systems, I don't do much hunting myself, so if anyone would be willing to do me a favor and recommend the best ammo for bagging these Spam-Bots, it would be greatly appreciated. ;)

15. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Bump for the upcoming spring hunting season.

Don't miss out on the perfect accessory for your personal man-cave.

16. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Sale pending as of 3/8/12.

17. y33trekker

y33trekker Newb

Dislikes Received:
    ((SOLD)) Dart Interactive Archery Hunting Simulator - Archery and Firearms options

>>SOLD<<