The Champs, Team 6 - Tineacious

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Iamyourhuckleberry, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Iamyourhuckleberry

Iamyourhuckleberry Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Stay Positive! Nobody has done anything UNTIL Jan. 15th. Any then, we have done it as a TEAM! Stay positive!

2. drenman

drenman Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I too will extend the invitation to you PT, I have place to stay, does to be taken and non resident tags are $75. I'm probably 20 hours from you but my wife is a good cook...

Do we have any idea how far behind we currently are? Those guys over there at 27 are talking big but I'm yet to see the points on the board. Have some respect for others playing the game by the rules and actually post your deer instead of brow beating people with hypothetical points. Off my box...

3. CowboyColby

CowboyColby Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys glad to see everyone in good spirits. PT I'd throw some coin out there for ya if you want to go out of state. I don't care if you miss 50 deer and don't get points. Nobody has let anybody down this season on Team 6 everyone has hunted hard and everyone has kept this team rolling. Its not over yet either. Isaiah has some time and will get a doe and Dave has hunted his butt off he has had a rough season and a good buck going to walk into his kill zone. This thing is far from over boys. Lets keep this team together.

TINEACIOUS!

4. SouthernMDArcher

SouthernMDArcher Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hang tough guys..............still three weeks until this over..............you never know, one or two of us my have a surprise or two for the team under our hats))))

One other thing I would like to add, my idea. If for some reason we do not win "how dare I say that" we stick together, we can make a post in general bowhunting forum "the outsiders Team 6" or something like that. We can still compete as a team next year but just not officially. I mean geez we are up to 115 pages on this thread, I seriously doubt the thread in the general forum would get bumped) Just an idea !!!! Think about it.

Dave

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  5. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Cant think about losing .....

6. Aaron

Aaron Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    No room for talk like that right now Dave(although i agree) You guys are all awesome... no regrets... and it's not over... Keep at it, do what you gotta do.

7. Scott/IL

Scott/IL Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Update on the buck. The guy said it was a gun shot deer, and had not been dead for long when he found it. Shot placement seemed similar to my buck, as did the description, but the property was a couple miles from where I had shot, and not really in the same direction as the buck was headed. I highly doubt it is the same deer.

The giant buck I saw is living on the neighbors and my uncles properties. I don't know where he came from, but he has just appeared within the last 10 days. A few different people have reported seeing him crossing the road. By me and my cousins best guess he is pushing the 180's. Catching him in daylight again will be tough, but not impossible. Hopefully a road hunter doesn't pop him while he cosses the road....

8. SouthernMDArcher

SouthernMDArcher Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Bah...........pouring down the rain here. Waiting to see if it slows down or stops then I will be hitting the woods. Stay positive folks.

Dave

9. drenman

Dislikes Received:
    As of right now I have 7 of the next 9 days off, I won't hunt Christmas day but otherwise I'm going to do what I can to find some bones of any shape or size. Hopefully I get around 5 decent sits in by the end of the year, no more bone hunting after the first of January.

10. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Scott ... that 180 is yours!

Go get em, Matt, Scott, Isaiah, and Dave!!

Blow up my phone with texts as I am yet again hunting vicariously thru you guys ....

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  11. CowboyColby

Dislikes Received:
    Ut oh I think we might have a surge forward again. Sounds like you guys have some good potential to get some deer down. Good luck guys stay safe and stay warm.

I can't wait to have a couple deer down texts again its been to long.

12. Iamyourhuckleberry

Dislikes Received:
    Good morning fellas,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Where did the year go?

13. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Team 6, I wish you all the best of luck as the deer season comes to a close. I hope all of you that have not scored yet each drop a nice deer before the season ends. GOOD luck my friends. I am heading out in an hour for my final hunt of the 2011 deer season. Bow and camera in hand I will look to soak it all up.

14. CowboyColby

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks VShadow hope you enjoy your last hunts and get some good footage as well as some deer down.

15. Iamyourhuckleberry

Dislikes Received:
    Brett,

You are a class act. Best wishes my friend, and Merry Christmas!

16. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
    Merry Christmas gents!

17. drenman

Dislikes Received:
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good hunt!

18. Iamyourhuckleberry

Dislikes Received:
    Colby,

Danielle has been outfitted with new Bass Pro "warmer" boots and insulated bib coveralls. Thank you my friend.

When she wakes and after bacon and eggs, dad and daughter are heading into town for one more practice session before Texas; we're off for a week of fun tomorrow evening. She has her crossbow singing, but a little more time behind the trigger will only help.

I would still like to get with you mid-January for a song dog hunt.

Merry Christmas, brother.

To the two Tonys on our team, Merry Christmas. I pray your day is filled with Time, Joy, and good Tidings.

Matt, Reese, Isaiah, Dave and Scott, check your stocking twice! It's a magical time of year...if you believe! Merry Christmas boys. I have every finger and toe crossed for you lads!

Aaron, Merry Christmas. Use your holiday time wisely. I want to see you in August (all of you, for that matter) chasing speed goats!

Fred and Clint, Merry Christmas. Make yourselves plump and jolly tomorrow! Enjoy every moment of the time spent with your families!

NY, may the gifts you receive bring you joy and happiness for many years to come. Let the spirit of Christmas course through you for eternity. It takes special men, like yourself and the teammates you have here, to bring peace to the World. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Tineacious!

19. kshunter

kshunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Merry Christmas to my hunting family. I hope you and your families have a safe and wonderful day.

20. FEB

FEB Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It's been another unbelievable year with all of you guys. I've had one of my most memorable seasons ever, and sharing it with you all, made it that much better.
    I still feel we will be victorious,
    Merry Christmas Team 6!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011