Customize Your New Mathews Online

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by jmbuckhunter, Mar 17, 2011.

1. jmbuckhunter

jmbuckhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Now you can see how your custom build Mathews bow will look before you ever go to your favorite archery shop. Just pick the options and check out how it looks in the virtual bow build now available at. http://mathewsinc.com/product/z7-xtreme/?build=true

This way you can pick the colors you want and know you will be getting "The Look" your after.

2. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    That is a very cool option... I've already designed three of them, now I have to see which one I like the best!

3. PABuck_HNTR

PABuck_HNTR Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So are the BH.com staffers required to shoot Mathews now?

4. jmbuckhunter

jmbuckhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    We support those who support us! :rock:

5. Buck Magnet

Buck Magnet Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I was wondering the same thing...no offense to any of the staff members, but I will be putting less faith in reviews I read on here...yet again, no offense.

6. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Jason, with all due respect... staff members are not required to write reviews on specific products, we still have the freedom to give honest evaluations about the products we use, or not write at all. I can speak for myself in that I've never written a misleading product review and that isn't going to change now. The guys that are part of the bh.com staff are guys that most people on this site would trust when it comes to equipment, tactics, strageties, etc. and part of our responsibility (as it was prior to any sponsors) is to give useful information to readers about bowhunting issues we come in contact with... that hasn't changed and neither have the individuals writing.

7. Buck Magnet

Buck Magnet Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I understand that Dusting and I trust that all the staff members are great guys and would never try to mislead anybody... maybe "putting less faith" wasn't the best choice of words, but if a buddy of mine used a certain brand of game cameras for years and preached about how much he loved them, then he suddenly starts preaching about a different brand because his buddy became a dealer...sorry but I am then going to take their advice with a grain of salt...like I said, its nothimg personal, its simply the way I look at things.

8. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This is how I take anyone's advice, especially on something as personal as to what bow they shoot or car they drive.

9. brucelanthier

brucelanthier Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    LOL It looks like a lot of the "Bowtech Corporate Advisory Staff" has resigned. I guess no one will be sticking up for Bowtech now, especially since they have poor customer service.

10. PABuck_HNTR

PABuck_HNTR Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was thinking that when I made my post. I will support Bowtech even though I'm not on staff. I just like their bows. Customer Service...Not so much!

11. BigJ71

BigJ71 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just customized a Z9.....Hmmmm looks pretty good, but I'm not ready to let go of my Switchback LD just yet!