Hello

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by MSBowMadness, Dec 16, 2010.

1. MSBowMadness

MSBowMadness Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys... I'm a noob to this website and to bowhunting... just wanted to introduce myself... and to pose a question...

If you had the means to do so, where would you purchase your first piece of property? In terms of deer numbers, size, and hunting quality....

2. KodiakArcher

KodiakArcher Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the site. Sorry I can't help you with your question. I have about as much land as I can hunt up here without having to purchase any of it. I guess if I had to move down south and buy land though I'd be looking at someplace in N. Idaho.

3. MSBowMadness

MSBowMadness Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah Kodiak.. I can imagine.. You probably have all the space you want and then some more.. I am looking into a land purchase when I finish school, and want it to be somewhere I can hit the ground running as far as the deer herd goes. I have looked into places from East Texas to Western Montana... I was actually quite surprised at how affordable some of the land in the Midwest is.

4. stikbow26

stikbow26 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to the site!!! As for your ? It depends on waht you are looking for over all game or just whitetails. Do you want to live there or just hunt.. Hard to beat IA or ILL. but if you are not going to live there then ILL because you can get a tag every year. If just for all game and it was me I would be looking at Montana or Idaho..

5. BowFreak

BowFreak Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome.