Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

HHA Tetra RYZ Max X3

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Jeremy/PA, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Jeremy/PA

Jeremy/PA Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone shooting the new X3 yet? I just got one and have been playing with it for the last few days and so far, I am really liking it! I have been shooting the King Pin for years, so seeing more than one pin is a little weird but the more I shoot, the more I am getting over that.

I wanted to have multiple pins for an elk hunt this fall and the long range tapes were appealing for TAC.

Justin likes this.
  2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I have one but haven't shot with it much. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get used to the horizontal pins again! But I got one for the same purpose as you - elk hunting (next year for me). My plan is to set it up at 30-40-50 when the time comes.

For my whitetail needs, I still think the RYZ is the cat's meow. Single pin sight picture with that 2nd pin for those "oh crap" moments that we all dread.

Jeremy/PA likes this.
  3. Greg B.

Greg B. Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have one on my Lift. It’s the first modern bow and sight I’ve shot in years so take my opinion with a grain of salt but I really like mine. I’ve got the pins at 20-30-40 as that’s mostly what I’ll see here in Arkansas. I’ve dialed out to 60 so far and have been accurate enough to practice at that range. I’ll stretch things further in practice when I have more time. The pins are bright and adjustable. Just had to tweak the 30 and 40 pins today after a little paper tune at the pro shop. About as easy as it could have been.

Jeremy/PA likes this.