Boonerville’s 2019-2020 Semi Live Hunting Thread

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by boonerville, Jan 28, 2019.

1. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    pshaw.

I don't know what is more offensive...that I would limit myself to 2s or 3s or that I wouldn't be on 5s and 6s by the time that post was made.

Heckler likes this.
  2. MadisonB&C

MadisonB&C Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Berwickbuckmaster likes this.
  3. soccerdan90

soccerdan90 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    He posted some elevated blinds from a company he’s with a while back on bow hunters of Iowa Facebook. I commented that I couldn’t believe any company would associate with him still. He deleted the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MUDSHARK likes this.
  4. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    @Heckler 'liked' this today; I couldn't remember what this 2020 post was in reference to until I went back a couple pages...and then made me LOL at my own post-

upload_2022-3-9_23-32-16.png

I can be a funny MFer when I drink. I just need that 2-3 drinks to remove the filter, and then I'll tell ya'll all about yourselves. And myself.

snuff, cantexian and fletch920 like this.
  5. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I feel like you and I could be the two old guys at the end of the bar that talk about everyone that walks in the door all while solving all of the world's problems.

Back on topic, it appears that Booner is still desperately trying to be relevant in the outdoors world. Anyone with that much urgency for affirmation and notoriety is going to mess up again. The pattern is there. It's too bad that he can't just let his kid or his job fill that void and move on. I hope he can find something beyond social media fame to make himself happy, I really do. Because right now he has a better chance of selling Russian Vodka in Ukraine than being "somebody" in the outdoors.

outdoorjoe, MUDSHARK, Lester and 2 others like this.
  6. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So I just checked my Notifications tonight and low and behold I had a “like” on a post I made on this thread back in 2020. In light of that I am officially reactivating this thread on behalf of @C0wb0yChris. Thank you for reminding me of a time when gas was less than $2.00 per gallon and when the most pressing issue facing most of us in the BH.com community was whether or not jordan shot one on the wrong side of the fence.

fletch920 likes this.
  7. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    He liked one of my posts as well, glad some people are still realizing Jordan's ways. Maybe one day this will become the thread that ended his legal hunting.

He's still around though, wouldn't be surprised if he isn't a newer username as well.... ego's are hard to keep in check....

Screenshot_20220716-232552_Chrome.jpg

8. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Seeing this I am shocked that the guy only has 9 dislikes…. in light of that I am going to find a random post from @Sota and dislike it… just wanna make sure he stays on top.

fletch920 likes this.
  9. C0wb0yChris

C0wb0yChris Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I haven’t been very active on this forum for a little while and missed all the fun. So naturally I had to read this all the way through!
    He pulled something very similar on an NC forum several years back, TWICE. The second time he stayed relatively active until he realize people weren’t going to accept that type of character around. He threatened people with defamation which only made it worse for him.
    I saw someone found his stuff over on the NCHunt&Fish forum under Badlandbucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Appears that page is no longer around...

Jordan has some major internal demons and it still infuriates me how I was one he duped into thinking he was a toe the line of ethics type guy. I personally now question his past more than even a guy like Brackett whom I've grown to believe truly holds genuine regret on what he let himself become (whether I'm right or not about that doesn't matter honestly).

As some of you said, I have no doubt Jordan is still active here from the shadows. I would concur with some others if Jordan is reading this "Brother, seek your identity and purpose in your role as Father and Husband...but more importantly should you have ever meant even a hint of your belief in our Creator to seek Him and his purpose for you above all else. Pursue the day where you can look the man in the mirror and actually be able to defend the man he is trying to become - progress forward not back. I wish you well, but apologies for NEVER wanting you to be part of the hunting community again."

JeffC likes this.