Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well, I've never lied to you about the jabs.

Sota likes this.
  2. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    As of this afternoon...

3, 025, 981 state population in Arkansas (estimate from Census Bureau based upon 2019 census)

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/AR

1488 active known as cases as of today = 0.00049174% infection rate of state population

25 employees not cleared for work on campus = 0.00000826% of state population

4 COVID positive patients in hospital = 0.00000132% of state population

STILL WEARING MASKS AT WORK :confused::rant:

Sota likes this.
  3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Stop with the mask madness, plus how can you possibly defend the jabs at this point?

4. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    speaking of the jabs, hope you havnt got 2 plus the booster ... you are in deep doo doo ..

Frontline Doctor: Millions Will Get AIDS From COVID Shots By Fall (Video) and article

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/f...will-get-aids-from-covid-shots-by-fall-video/

A frontline doctor who has been treating patients that have taken the experimental COVID shots was recently interviewed concerning what sort of adverse effects she is seeing among these patients and she has seen a rise in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) among the so-called “vaccinated.”

“Yes, we are seeing vaccine related acquired immunodeficiency in the hospital now from the triple vaxed. . . . It is a vax injury, and we are not really certain how to treat this,” Dr. Elizabeth Eads told USA Watchdog’s Greg Hunter. “We are kind of throwing the kitchen sink at it. . . . .We are trying to use everything we can think of to boost up the CD4 and CD8 counts and reverse this collapse or calamity of this immune collapse. It’s very stunning.”

5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If you survive covid fear the ticks, does Tony have a take on tick born illness.

6. Hotrod9

Hotrod9 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just stay inside FOREVER.

7. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It comes in the form of a shot, you may need a booster and boosters may be needed forever.

8. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I'll tell you one thing. On this, my words can be taken as gold.

If I am ever diagnosed with anything terminal or otherwise due to the "vaccine" shots, my name will be bolded in national headlines :lol:

9. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Tub O'Lard just chomping at the bit to enact his 3rd year of Emergency Powers.

Screenshot_20220323-192855_Facebook.jpg

10. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    that's OK, WWIII will kill most of them (and us) before fall.

11. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

Buying all my deer permits OTC this year.

WWIII started long ago, China just licking their lips as Putin depletes the Russian Army and NATO countries giving their ground combat arsenal to Ukraine defending a country that has nothing but barelands left to defend.

In the end, every structure in Ukraine will need to be leveled and rebuilt.

Imagine having to rebuild the entire cities of Los Angeles, New York, ****cago, Baltimore, Las Vegas, Seattle, Dallas, Austin, Nashville, Miami, San Fransisco, St. Louis amd how many others all at once.

An Asteroid sounds really good these days, at least there is a chance of a "near miss" there.

Hotrod9 likes this.
  12. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    "Pfizer sent out sort of an emergency statement to all the stockholders saying we need to have a meeting to discuss that we think we're gonna see some earnings drops based on some things that are gonna come out about some "potential" dangers of side effects of the vaccine." (redvoicemedia)

dnoodles likes this.
  13. beavertronic

beavertronic Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    mediabiasfactcheck.com results for “red voice media”
    Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
    Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
    Factual Reporting: LOW
    Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
    Media Type: Website
    Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
    MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

I’m all for reading multiple sources and gathering your own information but all media needs to be taken with a grain of salt no matter what side of the aisle it is reported from.

14. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    rather than attacking a good site with some left wing biased faq checking, why dont you try and dispute the FACT that Pfizer DID send out notices to their shareholders 'cause they are scared crapless over their failed non-vaccines ... your a Cheesehead 'eh ... just how pro O'biden biased are you ?? .... :bigcry:

I would think that the name REDVOICEmedia would kinda give it away as a more right leaning news site :confused:.... maybe you prefer BLUEvoicemedia or "mediamatters.com" which is as far left as they come .... or Politico or Huffpo, or WaPo or even the very very far left NY Times ?? ... maybe you are a CNN or MSNBC watcher .....:poke: .. maybe ABC/CBS/NBC will come out with that news about Pfizer and their stock is about to nose dive and why .... I wont hold my breath waiting ...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  15. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    bless your heart.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horo...-a-fraudulent-attempt-to-cover-vaccine-injury

16. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    ^^ wait isnt "The Blaze" a 'right leaning site' ( :usa:), so their reporting cant be trusted, at least that what the cheesehead would say .... ... Hell, they are more accurate and trustworthy than CNN and MSNBC or any of the alphabet channels will ever be ... :rock:

17. beavertronic

beavertronic Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I was merely pointing out that the website that you are copying from has low credibility due to "Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks."

Sota likes this.
  18. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If you can not admit that there is BS thrown out there on the right and on the left you might be part of the problem.

Westfinger, Germ, Mod-it and 2 others like this.
  19. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh, kinda like what USA Today “Fact Checker”: No Simple Answer To What a “Woman” Is (WHAT kinda BS is that ??) .... who fact checks the faq checkers ??

I'll trust any of my conservative 'sources' over any of the CNN/MSNBC/Alphabet channel type propaganda faq checkers anyday of the week .... btw, just so you know, Im more accurate than what Rush Limbaugh ever was ... :tu: :hail: ....

20. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So our deal
    1. I got the Maderna 2 jab. This because the Christmas before ****e hit fan I was SERIOUSLY sick with Covid type symptoms and had flu shot.
    2. The second shot made me pretty sick for over a week. Dr suggested it could be a sign I'd already been exposed.
    3. Husband not vaccinated but wears a N95 everywhere
    4. I take all kinds of supplements A to Z, husband nothing. He is at a good weight 170's but two meds BP and cholesterol, family history thing thin parents.
    5. I have zero meds and BP is normal, still a bit over weight but lost major weight and got up to 6 miles a walk several times a week before this.
    6. He got sick first then I did, both positive. As of today it's been a week for him. Both on steroids and nothing else offered though I did ask protocol. . I'm thinking not being in or near a city in upstate NY. MAB are not the cards because we were 6 and 4 and days in before going in.
    6. Husband doing really well but lost taste and smell today steroids working for him and his cough is nearly non existent. Working on phone no issues
    7. Me not so much still glass in throat, nasty cough, totally wiped, waking up soaked in sweat but no fever. Kills to talk.

So to hear the Dr. Say people vaccinated are routinely getting pneumonia and other issues Two or more weeks after feeling better after getting it while vaccinated. ....Government officials can go F themselves going forward.

TJF, 0317, wl704 and 6 others like this.