Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  2. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It all depends on who wins in Nov. Because it can not stop, actually needs to ramp up before voting. This means they HAVE to come up with another boogie man. Fauci has to be watched closely I'm sure he has something in the Que......I'm see rioting EVERYWHERE and all summer as well.

3. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    yes, but a lot of low lifes and addicts will do it in a second. They don't care either way, now they have a $200 handout to get them off their arses and on the bus to the clinic.

oldnotdead likes this.
  4. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    oh, and those are your tax dollars too.

oldnotdead and Sota like this.
  5. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
  6. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Made me think of these memes always see[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

PinkPony, oldnotdead and dnoodles like this.
  7. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:

I won't disagree that we men are wusses when it comes to illness, but I'd wager that 4 busted ribs and costochondral separation is about as painful as child birth and takes 2 months longer to heal.

MUDSHARK likes this.
  8. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    No doubt ,that said, I bet not many men would crack jokes to ambulance crew after flipping their foot up against their leg so all they could see is the bottom of their sneak. This while having to wait over a half hour face down in the mud not knowing that, that same leg below the knee was broken and the bones had passed each other tearing them away from all tendons and muscles. Getting loaded up in the ambulance without having leg stabilized because they were all freaked out by foot trying to stablize that.Driving 10 miles of bumpy country roads to get to hospital...waking up from surgery to a nurse asking if the car was totaled. WHAT CAR! None of them had seen an injury that severe that wasn't a car accident. Totally bed ridden for over 3 months,a second surgery, cast 7 months. I went hunting in a walking cast using a new climber in Oct. In Turkey season hunted opener May1, though ordered to stay in bed under threat of losing foot. Accident was my birthday April 1 I cried till hubby wrapped cast helped me to truck ,drove me to a brush blind May 1 st to Turkey hunt....I lasted a couple of hours cast on pillows. Called in a Fox and trespassers before phoning a pick up.
    Woman where naturally given a boost up in pain tolerance thanks to child bearing. Women through out history have had to manage any and all pain raising children. If they couldn't who would take of care for those children? NOT SAYING THINGS HAVEN'T EVOLVED IN THIS, just that from the beginning till now we'd have fewer humans on the plant if it weren't the case. IMO

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  9. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Brian Walters and oldnotdead like this.
  10. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    He could drive down to your neck of the woods and get $200 for Pharming out his son.

MnHunterr likes this.
  11. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    They have to keep the narrative alive around the world...decisions that lead to death, no matter how transparent just helps their bottom line with scary higher numbers to point to. It has to get worse...

12. PinkPony

PinkPony Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have no contract with them, as we hardly did any transports as is out of there.

It states "Whereas CMS has mandated that all nursing home employees, licensed practitioners, adult students, trainees, and volunteers, and contracted personnel who provide treatment, care, or services in the nursing home under contract or arrangements, be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 ("The CMS Mandate") and........"

13. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    at least it's not that big of a hit to your company...too bad for the patients who need to go there, though.

14. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well now there is a study that indicates than cannabis will prevent a person from getting covid, sounds more fun than a shot.

15. PinkPony

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, it wont affect us much - if at all. I did leave a message for them to call me back, though.

The agreement also said that all vendors MUST have proof on them at all times while in the facility. That, is another reason I drew the line. I have one driver who is fully vaccinated and boostered (she worked at a hospital prior) - so she could be my driver for there for the occassional trip....but, I'm not dealing with that.

16. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Atleast we know that Shane is safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

cantexian and dnoodles like this.
  17. PinkPony

Dislikes Received:
    I found an article and sent it to my brother - he's like I'm immune then, haha

oldnotdead and dnoodles like this.
  18. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    I actually would not doubt that.

My cousin has a med MJ card and let's just say he takes a lot of medicine. He got the JJ shot not long after it came out b/c he's a bit overweight and a lifelong cigarette smoker, too. About a couple months ago, his wife and daughter both got the Vid, his wife came down with it pretty bad. Not hospital but was pretty sick.

Anyway, he never got the Vid, or at least was asymptomatic if he did, despite taking care of them the whole time. And supposedly the JJ shot wears off after 2-3 months and it was well over 8 months since he got the shot.

Weed here actually makes a bit of scientific sense; canniboids reduce inflammation and the worst part about the Vid is the inflammation.

PinkPony likes this.
  19. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Even the WHO (no, not the band) is saying NO MORE BOOSTERS, as they are ineffective in stopping the variants and the risks are great with continuous use ....

Now the World Health Organization has waved the white flag on Covid vaccine boosters too.

WHO released a statement about Covid vaccines yesterday. It’s filled with the usual public health jargon and ass-covering, but one line stands out:

a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable.

the WHO does NOT apply that standard to flu vaccines, which do not and are not expected to stop community transmission. Why demand more of Covid vaccines? The only honest answer is that the mRNA and DNA Covid vaccines have much more severe side effects than flu vaccines and thus must be held to a much higher standard.

It’s over, people.

20. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received: