For the mechanical guys

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Vabowman, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry VS. No peace anymore.
    He called me a liar, I asked for his proof and he can't do it.
    He's a pro at this deflect thing and has been since I've been a member.
    I asked him 3 things that can/will clear this up but he won't answer them because it will make him look like a FOOL, and he can't take it!!!

2. Vabowman

Vabowman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh wow. This is not what I intended. Quite frankly, if you don't currently or have not ever shot mech heads you have no dog in the fight. I simply wanted those who do to enlighten me on their results with different heads. Sota is a man that has a lot of knowledge. I also believe that B&B and Trial do as well. I have been doing this a long time and I have some too. I can still learn and I can still make mistakes, and sometimes do. This thread was not a mech vs fixed debate. Hell it wasn't even a debate. It was a thread for opinions on mech heads and what results people have seen over the years. the only mech heads I have ever used are Rage. I want to hear what others use and what their opinions are on those heads. I don't disrespect anyone on this forum and never have. I think most can enhance a thread such as this. Let's do that. Enhance this thread. And by the way, Sota has been an honest man to me and he's a good man from the conversations we have had. Let's step back and remember that we are a brotherhood and we can disagree but we all have a common interest, bowhunting.

3. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    You fellows really had fun last night.

I was going to leave this open but no, I know you three will be right back at it today.

Sorry Vabowman, but I'm shutting this down.

Shocker99 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.