Hunt Video Done

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by tynimiller, Nov 9, 2021.

1. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I debated even producing a video of this hunt, but honestly it was just too good of hunt footage between the multiple angles all working, him falling on camera and the number of bucks that were around...I decided worth some of the issues with doing so (not worth getting into here).

Anyways threw together just the day's footage alone and some follow up photos. To the point, and didn't do a full blown edit of it - if I were a monetized situation I'd be color editing and probably doing more audio editing (beginning is rough with wind, but still can be understood). Left in the post hunt moments of me talking despite I know many would never let themselves appear "emotional". Screw that, truth is life sucks at times at varying degrees - it is zero sign of weakness for that occur, it makes you human.

Many of you know I've dealt with just since September over 7 cameras stolen, over a half dozen trespassing instances, construction clearing a bedding area, neighbor clearing another area, landowner issues and complete flooding of another spot....needless to say hunting wise this fall has been taxing on a man's mindset. HOWEVER, none of that truly matters - what does truly matter is the fact God continues to bless me and my family with health we do not deserve, jobs which provide and a two year old blessing that continues to grow like a weed. God is good.

God bless - video below:

2. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  3. tynimiller

Dislikes Received:
    Appreciate you brother, I still from time to time in my pre-hunt prayers life up brother Tony in thanks your back out healthy again! Still cannot wait for that first harvest on your ground my man!

Tony likes this.
  4. fowcbler

fowcbler Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Love the authenticity.
    BTW, love your SAH page and blog. Definitely a new fan here, as small acre hunting is how I have started my hunting career on this year (15 acres to be exact). Have already shared a couple of your videos, and will continue to follow as long as you put them out there.
    Great work man, and congrats again.

5. tynimiller

Dislikes Received:
    I backed off quite a bit of late for various reasons. Have that ability since I stay disconnected from any sponsors or monetary obligations. Appreciate the kind words and support. Good luck this season!

fowcbler likes this.
  6. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I really enjoyed watching that Ty. Very well done.

tynimiller likes this.
  7. tynimiller

Dislikes Received:
    Appreciate it brother.

LittleChief likes this.
  8. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    great video!