Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  2. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  3. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  4. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Mengavebirth.jpg

0317 likes this.
  5. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  6. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    GregH likes this.
  7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Minnesota keeps spewing wack job liberals. Tina Smith (appointed) and Ilhan attended a rally to expand the supreme court to protect democracy. Do they want a revolution? Midterms are going to be a boiling point or a barometer. Do we hang individually or do we hang together?

oldnotdead likes this.
  8. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I totally agree that changing the SC would be a tipping point. Honestly it would have to be. Because the alteration of the structure would impact literally everything.
    In Venatione Veritas

oldnotdead and Sota like this.
  9. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yup, 100% for sure the election WAS stoLen ....

https://thelibertydaily.com/bombshe...-in-nursing-homes-helped-steal-2020-election/

Press Conference: Wisconsin Sheriff Shows Massive Voter Fraud in Nursing Homes Helped Steal 2020 Election

Until this morning, only a handful of people were aware that Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling would be unveiling the results of an extensive investigation into Wisconsin voter fraud. The surprise press conference was quickly picked up by Right Side Broadcasting Network and others, and the bombs were dropped left and right.

Today during the press conference the Racine Sheriff’s Office brought forth evidence that the Wisconsin Election’s Commission BROKE THE LAW.

The Wisconsin Election’s Commission took advantage of senior citizens in nursing homes who had their votes stolen. This was illegal behavior against Wisconsin State Law. The Wisconsin Election Commission sent out instructions to nursing homes in all 72 counties on how to break state law with their residents!

There were nearly 200,000 more “indefinitely confined voters” who allegedly voted in 2020 than in 2016. This fact alone should draw massive investigations at both the state and federal level, and perhaps if former Attorney General William Barr wasn’t part of the Deep State that installed Joe Biden, there would have been investigations across the country. Instead, we’ve just been fed an incessant series of lies telling us there was no voter fraud and Joe Biden is the most popular president in American history.

Biden allegedly won Wisconsin by a mere 20,000 votes. In nursing homes along, there are ten-times that many that are questionable at best.

Sheriff Schmaling has submitted the results of his investigation to the Attorney General. The way it’s laid out during the press conference, one would think this is a slam dunk prepared to happen. But it’s 2021 and the conspiracy to install Joe Biden last year is so widespread, there’s no telling whether this will get the attention it desperately deserves.

The fight to reverse the fraudulent results of the 2020 election is ongoing even if the vast majority in “conservative” media have moved on and accepted as successful the attack on the Constitution. We will continue to press forward with the fight and reveal as much information as we can when it comes available. This particular bit of news is huge and needs to be spread far and wide. Kudos to Sheriff Schmaling and his team.

10. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There never would have been any John Wayne/ Clint Eastwoods movies to enjoy if that's the case!
    I do not like Baldwin and think he's a looser but I will stand up for him on this! Someone brought live rounds onto the set, it THEIR effn fault!
    0317, although I admire your conservative passion, you are just the opposite of those you dislike. All you do is post "stories" you read. How many of the stories you have posted since you joined here have come to fruition?
    You seem to be just another "Orange Man Bad" but just a different party.

This shooting was a horrible accident. All accidents could be avoided, but to pin it on him is terrible.
    We All gotta stop this stupid blaming ****!

cantexian likes this.
    0317 dislikes this.
  11. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It was an accident, that is not to be debated. But...., he was the producer and ultimately in charge of everyone and everything on set. The buck stops with him in that regard and that is the issue at hand.

As far as the firearm safety goes, it's been around as long as firearms have. I'm sure John Wayne and Clint Eastwood both understood firearm handling and safety protocols. Baldwin being an anti himself, I can't recall a movie or series that he starred in that required frequent use of a firearm, so his lack of understanding and disdain towards them bit him in the ass. No one has stated he is a murderer, but he is definitely at fault for lack of safety on his set.

12. bucksnbears

Dislikes Received:
    So if you had a party with a bunch of friends/family over and someone slipped in a bunch of cyanide pills into the ham/drinks it would be your fault?
    WE can be our own worst enemies with scenario like this!!

13. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    We'll agree to disagree on this, nothing wrong with that.

Baldwin is at fault as he was the producer in charge of everything and everyone on that set. He likely has insurance for such, but they likely will deny any claims sought against them. They will deem Baldwin at fault.

It's all good, we have differing opinions. No harm in that

14. bucksnbears

Dislikes Received:
    Cls, I'm on quite a few "hunting " forums and this topic has popped up on everyone.

I certainly respect your opinions but will you answer the questions I asked on my last post?

15. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Sure.

Yes, I would be legally responsiboe for what hapoens on my property and under my supervision.

You can take this as many directions as you'd like.

You drop your dog off at a care facility. An employee working there decides to use a water dish as a fingernail polish remover tray, forgets to empty and rinse/clean the bowl and someone else calls out the bowl is clean and places it down and tops off the acetone with water. Your dog drinks it and dies, who's liable?

Your scenario assumes an ill intent with someone lacing a drink with cyanide. Wasn't the case here, it was a lack of safety measures and follow through from the top down.

16. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    no intelligent firearm owner would ever handle a firearm without checking it first ... I dont take the word of some yahoo who says it is ok to handle, if someone handed me a loaded firearm and didnt tell me it was loaded, that person would be in deep. even worse if it was pointed at me, on purpose or accidently ... Baldwin is culpable with negligence as are others I believe and because of his status, he may not be charged. ... and on another note, the only way Biden is in office now is thru cheating/voter fraud, and ignorant voters ... the truth about the election is out and I'll keep posting about it every chance I can when the truth about the cheating is shown, it can be fun ...

LET'S GO BRANDON !!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  17. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Frigging AT and T teaching this CRAP. Good Americans, please dont stop pushing back no matter how uncomfortable.

FCz-4jcVIAE9kmT.jpeg

0317 and GregH like this.
  18. bucksnbears

Dislikes Received:
    Fair enuff CLS ;)

19. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  20. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received: