Do you blame Biden?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Vabowman, Oct 11, 2021.

1. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Good luck finding a High School or University that is not pushing a very liberal agenda. That was the beginning of the end for our Country in my opinion. I saw it start years ago when the teacher's unions starting pushing an agenda in the classrooms. We now have an entire generation of citizens that have been force-fed from kindergarten through college. We allowed this.

Hotrod9 likes this.
  2. Vabowman

Vabowman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    currently in my school divivsion teachers are allowed to hang rainbow flags, wear rainbow masks, pins, and openly support LGBTQ and even create safe places for students, and we MUST call a student by the name they choose and can't tell the parent that the child has requested it. But we are not allowed to have a flag supporting a political person or wear any political prop. that is the rules

3. Arkman

Arkman Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Joe Biden is the most incompetent president we've had in my lifetime and thats saying something.

4. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome back lol
    In Venatione Veritas

5. PinkPony

PinkPony Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I learned this first hand this past year. Our niece graduated....with the first name Coal. At graduation they announced her as "Coal R....." Surprise! Madyson? Nope...Coal.

So, I am curious to see if these children get whatever name they choose on their diplomas. I must be old fashioned, because I just cannot imagine. All of the gender identity issues have just really gone crazy the past year. Or at least publicized more. Has these children confused in more way then one.

6. Vabowman

Vabowman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    they start as early as pre school with this procedure