Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Isn't anyone wondering...why the Haitians? Who's funding the plane tickets...who's funding them? This isn't coincidental , if people were not worried before you danm well better be now.

2. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Soros

oldnotdead likes this.
  3. Ranger93

Ranger93 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Funny how the data showing immunity from the folks who got COVID and no vaccine has better immunity and last longer than those who got vaccinated. Now I know why my Dr. told me to absolutely not take any of the vaccines. I know it’s not a vaccine. This whole mandate is going to cost this Nation big time. I know I could be out of a job soon and I got the COVID a second time from my coworker who had the shot, he got sick and I didn’t.

4. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Study Shows Vaccine Will ENHANCE Delta Infectivity

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

A group of Japanese researchers released research showing that the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant “is poised to acquire complete resistance” to existing COVID-19 jabs

When four common mutations were introduced to the Delta variant, Pfizer’s mRNA injection enhanced its infectivity, causing it to become resistant

A Delta variant with three mutations has already emerged, which suggests it’s only a matter of time before a fourth mutation develops, at which point complete resistance to Pfizer’s jab may be imminent

A number of experts have raised concerns that COVID-19 jabs and the mass vaccination program could worsen the pandemic by triggering the development of new variants, via a concept known as antigenic, or immune, escape

Another study found that a worst-case scenario can develop when a large percentage of a population is vaccinated but viral transmission remains high, driving the development of resistant strains

continued at link
    https://basedunderground.com/2021/09/14/study-shows-vaccine-will-enhance-delta-infectivity/

5. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  6. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/i_will_never_trust_another_doctor.html

It happened again yesterday, twice. Reading through comments on a blog post I found this: "I will never trust another doctor again." I long ago lost count of the number of times I have seen that written.

You hear it, too. In private conversations with people they trust, American citizens are heaping contempt on doctors for forcing a narrative on us that had no basis in science. Many of us, perhaps even the majority, immediately recognized this virus for what it is: a common flu virus maybe engineered to be more contagious if not more fatal but hardly differing substantially from other influenza strains. We have lived with seasonal flu all our lives. We saw no reason to fear it until the medical community, and Anthony Fauci specifically, started telling lies.

And once the lies started, they never stopped. From a trickle — "It's going to make everyone sick" — to the massive flood of lies about masks, "vaccines," effective treatments, "We're all going to die!," and even rigging the numbers to prove those lies, this scam has been one continual government operation. It was exploited to allow for the theft of the 2020 election by means of mail-in ballots. Having accomplished that, its purpose now is to keep the knee of government firmly on the population's neck.

It seems that our doctors went along with the hoax to a large degree because it put them in the spotlight. Amazingly, almost none of them questioned the lies. They abandoned everything they'd learned in Virology 101 and went full "cry wolf." It worked out well for them. Suddenly, they were the focus of attention, and their words were hung on breathlessly. They soaked it up, reveled in it, strutted down the halls in their white coats, and followed the diktats of D.C. religiously. Many of them went even farther. They wrote scholarly articles promoting the fairy tale and hectoring us peons on how to behave. Masks and social distancing — laughable advice in the face of reality — became the ironclad rule. They lied, too, in order to promote their own importance. They refused to see patients unmasked, treated the sick in their parking lots, abandoned patients' follow-up care, delayed needed tests and surgery endlessly, and generally ignored the hell they were putting the rest of us through. Worst of all, they denied us treatment with medications that had been proven effective. Because, you see, those things were horse pills not meant for humans...right up until that was proven a lie also.

Does the medical community understand that it has sacrificed the trust of Americans, possibly forever? Does it even acknowledge the self-inflicted wounds that will now affect the relationship between doctors and their patients going forward? How do doctors and nurses reclaim the trust of patients? Is that even possible now? Because in the cold light of day, it looks as if they were either stupid or malevolent. Given that they're supposed to be educated people, malevolent appears to be the more likely. And that is terrifying when you consider they now want to inject every last one of us with an unproven substance that may be causing more illness than the virus itself, and they are willing to destroy our lives and job to make that happen. Was this the goal all along?

[​IMG]
    Americans have been suspicious of the COVID narrative from the get-go. Time has proven them right. Having come from a long line of doctors and nurses, I am appalled at how the medical community has promoted COVID and continues to do so in the face of proof that its members are lying. Considering the number of times I've heard "I'll never trust another doctor again," I believe we've reached a watershed moment with respect to medical care. The unique trust we placed in our doctors is gone, deservedly so.

Our doctors in the field could have saved us from this disaster. They should have stood up to Anthony Fauci, who may well be evil personified. Instead, they were complicit in the hoax. They furthered the lie because it made them powerful.

We have lost eighteen months of our lives and appear to have no future without COVID lies. Americans now know that. The rage at the medical community is every bit as white-hot as that against politicians. Get ready for the pushback, doctors. You asked for it, and it's coming. If you think we're going to kiss those eighteen months goodbye without a backward glance, you are sadly mistaken. We are no longer afraid. We are furious !! ......

7. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I had a Masters of the Universe bigwheel. Those were the days

8. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Ehh, I had the "Green Machine", far superior.

9. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  10. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Then you got the big wheels with hand brake....

upload_2021-9-19_20-14-26.png

11. Mod-it

Mod-it Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I had one of those too, thought it was the best thing in the world before I learned to ride a bike.

12. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    New media spin (for me) floated on news this morning... These, emigrated around the 2010(ish) earthquake, worked preparing for /supporting the Brazil Olympics in 2016 and more recently migrating across South and Central America through a town known to have weak border crossing in TX.

13. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Maybe. So they they have no rightful claim to asylum, do they.

ash d likes this.
  14. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    No covid here under this Texas bridge. Nothing to see or worry about here.

Del Rio Migrants 2 JV TT 08.jpg

15. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    GregH and Sota like this.
  16. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Nothing to see here citizen... Move along.

17. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Fake news comrades
    In Venatione Veritas

18. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry, I think the proper radical left action was to call Brett, "racist".

19. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Playing that card next
    In Venatione Veritas

20. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    The liberals in NYC are mind f'ed over the NYC BLM response to vaccine mandates.

“Seventy-two percent of black people in this city from ages 18 to 44 are unvaccinated. So what is going to stop the Gestapo, I mean the NYPD, from rounding up black people, from snatching them off the train, off the bus?” she added.

Chivona Newsome suggested that if these incidents continue, Black Lives Matter could revolt to exact justice like it did after George Floyd’s death.

“We’re putting this city on notice, that your mandate will not be another racist social-distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising. And that is not a threat; that is a promise,” she said. “The vaccination passport is not a free passport to racism.”