Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Does Anyone Use This Peep Sight.......

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by jmcelfresh36, Jan 24, 2010.

1. jmcelfresh36

jmcelfresh36 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Sterner Duttera String Splitter. I have seen this peep sight and was wondering if it works very well. I am looking to change my peep and thought about this one. What do you guys/gals think........

2. jmcelfresh36

jmcelfresh36 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Peep Sight

Here is a pic of the peep sight.

Attached Files:

3. Chaman

Chaman Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi,

My name is Jose, I am writting from Spain.

I feel very good with that peep. Here is Spain, we usually hunt many night to the Wild board from tree Stand, and it give you a lot of light, and you can see better tha with other with an small hole.

I have from one month ago. For me good

4. ILLUSION HUNTER

ILLUSION HUNTER Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This is the peep I use and I love it. It is a little tricky at first cause you have to line the arch of the peep with the circle of your sight housing. It is like second nature to me know, but at first when I forgot to do this my shot would be off. The string splitter has now come out with a couple of new peeps that they have on this web sight that will make this part of it alot easier. Go to the home page and click shopping and go under bow accessories and then peep sights and you'll see the old style that I have and if you keep looking you'll see a couple of new styles that look pretty cool. I would go with the smaller ones, I had the JR and switched to the mini and shot more accurate with it, but I am now looking into these new string splitters.
    Good luck :)

5. DEERSLAYER

DEERSLAYER Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome Jose. What made you decide to join from all the way over in Spain?

6. Mike the blind guy!

Mike the blind guy! Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I got a vision problem and this is the peep i use. with the normal circule peep alot of the times if i wasnt in the perfect light i could barely see threw it so i changed to this one and i love it. my patterns have gotten so much tighter and my range went from 25y tops! doubling out to 50y!!! and now i can go out and buy a normal up to date circuler front sight. i had to always use this crappy huge open sight from the 17th centery lol the pins where as big as deer, but now i get to update!
    i also like the smaller models of this peeps.

7. pro5188

pro5188 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    the only peep to use .

8. kzoohunter

kzoohunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I bought one and just couldn't get used to it. It feels like you are in no mans land to me. hard to get a consistant hold lining up just half a circle. the other problem I had was the top of the circle was bigger than my sight circle so you couldn't just line em up. I switched to a 1/4" tubeless peep and can see just as good w/o having to relearn everything. Just my opinion. by the way I was using the smallest version they had and it was still was way too big for my liking....I do have one for sale if you need one though LOLOL:D

9. pro5188

pro5188 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    ha do give up once you get used to it it like daylight and dark .its great .