Am I being a Karen?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Mod-it, Jul 26, 2021.

1. steelhauler34

steelhauler34 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Not really. He told you to come in at 10 am. I guess are you sure you talked to that same person on the phone that told you 10am? I have no idea what other people are even talking about that mention production times. This has nothing to do with that. You were basically flat out lied too. I think you might as well get the bow finished and then give your displeasure and inform him you will never use their service again. There is always google review too. I am going through this with a boat. The marina told me to drop the boat off right after Memorial Day. I did and at that time the guy gave me the “worst case scenario “ which was they would pull it in to a bay to begin work in 2 weeks. Once they start a boat they don’t stop until done and they would need a week to 10 days to complete. They didn’t even pull it into their shop until a month after worst case. After the two weeks (mid June) I was stuck I wasn’t going to take it somewhere else to go to the bottom of their list so the wait was on. It supposedly will be completed mid week next week. I will tell them I will never be back for anything and I plan on leaving a terrible online review. Those reviews are very important to a company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mod-it

Mod-it Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The Solution is advertised as 4.3 lbs bare, so 1.1 lbs heavier than my Carbon Knight (CK). I didn't ever weigh my CK for a real world weight, but my Solution came in at a real world weight of 5 lbs even.
    It is enough that I immediately notice when I pick it up, that CK is a very light bow and I've been using it for 5 years and am very used to it. It was so light that I found myself stacking weight on the end of the stabilizer just to try to settle the pin float down a bit...and it is still quite a bit lighter feeling than my new one.
    I haven't got to really shoot the new one a whole lot yet. I can already notice that my pin float is less "jumpy", but it also feels like the draw length is just a bit longer than my old bow and I'm sure that is translating into some extra pin float that can be eliminated. My anchor on the side of my face is what specifically feels a bit long, so I'll play with my index release length a bit and possibly the d-loop length as well. It always takes a bit to get used to a new bow and making small tweaks to find out what holds the best.

3. goldtipxt

goldtipxt Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Answer to your question is YES. You are not the only paying customer

Eddy G likes this.