The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    No this guy has a history of being a low character individual the covid shot lie is just another example, it is not the first piece of **** behavior he has displayed.

2. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I guess it's just semantics then as your statement seemed to include any and all people that would lie, not a certain individual.

Carry on.

3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Being an employer tends to change one's perspective. Trust no one believe nothing, or if I am having a good day trust but verify.

4. takemrarely

takemrarely Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like you should have been a game warden in PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sota and oldnotdead like this.
  5. short69

short69 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    FIFY
    Spent alot of time in the area. a few fish fries at Liesure's, Hemlock Fair. Wife grew up in the area, she still has relatives in Springwater. Beautiful piece of the country.

oldnotdead likes this.
  6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This is a self inflicted rant. At the local C store they have a rewards program for each gallon of gas you purchase. I shop locally so I buy all my gas in our little town. I started a gas card just for boat gas, this summer I am I buying around 31 gallons of gas every weekend.

7. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Stomping ground PXL_20210709_131119929.jpeg

short69 likes this.
  8. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Ads all over the radio here in Va about growing your own weed plants at home. Places will mail you starter kits. I hope they allow kids to also grow their own six packs...

ash d likes this.
  9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Teacher's union. Teachers pretty much budged in line to get the vaccination, yet they are reluctant to have in person returns to the class room. If your state's teacher union has enough money to run commercials during election years something is very wrong.

10. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    As a white male I just want to apologize for things that happened long ago that are not my fault, please tax me more so you can feel better.

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    F'ing jelly fish sales guy, he has customers that walk all over him, local customer takes advantage of that. They had a problem this morning, the site is too stupid or lazy to work thru it over the phone. Dumbass spineless sales guy sends the only customer service employee that is in the office this week to take care of the problem, leaving the rest of the country with service questions without service because some spineless sales guy can't say no.

12. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    So tired of idiots. Just ordered these today. Once they arrive I will once again go out in public.

A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_61w2KsnqskL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UL1500_.jpeg EAZY_740x.jpg 1975-Sears-Wishbook2017-11-25-20_45_53-1280x766.jpg

Sota, wl704 and arrowflinger1 like this.
  13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Went to Freddies to pick up a patty melt for lunch, they tried pulling it again and I was not having it. I ordered a single patty melt they tried to charge me for a double. Yep they put the $1.38 back on my debit card. I know what they were trying to do it was intentional.

14. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I believe the 31 gallons a weekend will be broken this weekend. They all skied got tired came in and drank and now are back out tubing it is not even 2 in the afternoon yet.

15. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have a wide stomping ground. Born in Dansville. Went there, Geneseo, Orlando FL.,and graduated from York. Lived, Dansville, Perkinsville, Grovland Station,Caledonia, Springwater, Avon several different times,Orlando, Alfred, Piffard. How did I almost forget! Conesus lake, not too far from the Conesus Inn.Oh and when we first got married in a tiny cottage behind a pizza parlor at the light on Consus lake near the bridge. How did I for get that dump...lol

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    short69 likes this.
  16. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So yesterday we decided to extend our goat and chicken fence to incorporate a bunch of grown up wooded area. I isolate animals, pull old fence, pulled old posts and installed 50% of new post locations when I realized.... New section has 15 or so cherry trees. What was a hr job is still not done. Cherry trees and cherry willow kill goats(cyanide). I had to cut down and get the tractor to pull them all out to the middle of the yard, then pick up every leaf we could find before I finished the fence. Now I just need to chunk up 8 mature and a few small cherry trees to get my yard back. Murphy's law sucks

17. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I thought goats could eat napalm and come out unscathed.?

18. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That's good exercise. Yesterday I cut and hauled 18 nine foot logs out of my woods that were all from blow downs. Many were laying on or across my trails. I feel it in my arms a bit today. I had put this off for too long.

Is your goat fence electric? How many do you have? I've been thinking about using goats to clear a small section of woods.

19. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Goats can't eat loads of stuff.

20. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I just have a couple if weathered males they work wonderfully at keeping away predators. Well used to loose 10+ chickens a year and since the goats we haven't lost any.

GregH likes this.