Ultraview BeeReal Mathews Engage Grip

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Western MA Hunter, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Western MA Hunter

Western MA Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So I have been doing allot of reading about aftermarket grips for the Mathews bows with Engage Grips. I like the Mathews Engage grip on my VXR 31.5, but I just found myself not very consistent with it. I would get left and right fliers more than I liked. I am not a perfect shooter and probably need to concentrate on my form more, I know, but I just found myself with an inconsistent grip and was torqueing a bit with it. I tried shooting off the riser. That helped, but I did not like the feel. I tried a Torqueless brand grip and it helped, but I found it too slick and had to wrap it. I took the wrap off an then the grip actually cracked down the side and broke in 2 pieces.

I just picked up the Ultraview Beereal grip. I slipped it on yesterday (super easy and perfect fit) and quickly shot about 2 dozen arrows and instantly noticed a huge difference in my groups at just 20 & 30 yards... I have to shoot allot more with it, but my first impression is that it is a huge improvement over the stock Engage for me personally (and other options I have tried).
    It is a bit "beefier" on the back side, but nice and flat. I find it pretty comfortable, but very consistent and repeatable.
    Anyone else have any experience with this grip?

Attached Files:

Davem likes this.
  2. Davem

Davem Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I just ordered this grip a few days ago for my V3. Im hoping for the same results.