Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Okiebob

Okiebob Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You must mean the bills and legislation passed under the Obama administration that trump took credit for?

2. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Frozen dinner god, I like that.

I don't need Tucker to tell me that 100k+ illegal aliens crossing the border into the US last month is outrageous; nearly all of whom were released on this side of the Rio Grande. 10%+ of whom (those that actually got tested) are infected with C-19. Over 15k unaccompanied alien children held in cages detained so far this year. 500 more so far today. Maybe they should be placed in nursing homes; I hear NY and MI are under capacity in those facilities. They got plenty of bedspace.

The *dministration and its high-ranking sycophants inside That Building, Over There have no interest in protecting this country from any foreign threat. They'd rather occupy DC, virtue signal, and engage in intentionally mischaracterized twatter spats with news talk show hosts. It is beneath their position and a disgrace to those that wore the uniforms before them. They are unserious people completely unqualified and unsuited to perform the very serious task of preparing to fight wars. That's not just my opinion, that is A) painfully obvious to anyone with a pulse; and B) the opinion shared by most every veteran I know. My own wife bailed with less than 5 years left from qualifying for a pension because she was sick of the BS that was coming from top down and bottom up from the 2008-2016 regime. Garbage know-nothing privileged sniveling retards fresh from boot; and garbage no-nothing extra-privileged butter bar 2nd LTs fresh from college and OCS. Those same privileged coddled idiots are now the senior NCOs or entering into field grade officer ranks and feel the need to #metoo hop on both official DOD accounts and personal accounts in uniform and weigh in on political opinions; all to bask in the glowing attention and affirmation of their equally vapid and morally corrupt Twitterati brethren.

God help us all.

That's not Tucker or anyone else telling me that; that's listening to Them in their own words. Even Bill Maher shares that assessment. When you get Maher and Carlson coming to the same grievous conclusion when presented with a fact set; we as a nation are all in deep deep trouble.

Hotrod9, GregH and Sota like this.
  3. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Minnesota Governor Walz is in quarenteen because he was exposed to a staffer with covid. That tub of **** thought it was a good idea to not get vaccinated, he wanted to virtue signal and "wait his turn" You are the governor of a state get the shot stupid, if you knew a damn thing about real leadership you would have been vaccinated asap when it was available.

w33kender likes this.
  4. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    wait, I thought masks stopped the spread? He's a mask guy, right?

Hotrod9 and Sota like this.
  5. Hotrod9

Hotrod9 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well, only when the camera is on him. I’m 32 with no pre existing conditions, my eligibility opens tomorrow in Minnesota because of my employer is an essential business in manufacturing. My 64 year old mother in law has not been able to get a vaccine yet because she is in good health and retired. I understand they need to make decisions and it’s not a one size fits all but I know dozens if not hundreds of people my age that have gotten it due to their professions meanwhile hundreds of thousands in the 50-64 crowd that actually wants to get the vaccine can’t. What kind of f’d up logic is this?

Okiebob likes this.
  6. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    That's effed up, man. I mean from a purely soul-less point of view it makes a kind of Machiavellian sense, but hard to take.

Hotrod9 likes this.
  7. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    It's like Oprah is announcing the cause of deaths, and you get a Covid COD, and you and even you.

https://www.myjournalcourier.com/ne...ons-state-s-COVID-19-death-tally-16034726.php

8. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I am in the same boat. I’ve been eligible for a month or so since insurance is considered an essential business but I am 32 and I work from home most days so I am pretty unlikely to catch it anyways. Even if I did catch it I am not really around a lot of people very often so I am not in a position to really pass it on to somebody else. I decided I would just wait on mine until all the elderly folks in the 50+ crowd have gotten a chance to get one since there are a lot of people who need it more than I do. I think that the issue is that half the population still can’t comprehend the difference between the passing lane and the cruising lane on a 4 lane highway. There is no way in hell those folks would be able to figure it out if they were to break down the eligibility into something more specific like “essential workers but only those who are over the age of 50 and/or unable to do their work remotely”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Damn whipper snapper... I'll hit you with my cane!

w33kender, cantexian and Sota like this.
  10. Hotrod9

Hotrod9 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If your not a stripper or a bartender you are an essential employee. My manager told me that we are getting on planes and flying so if you are going to get the shot then get it now.

11. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm in "Critical Infrastructure". Worked every day since this started (except vacation time of course). Still no shot available for me.

12. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Same classification of essential worker as well, scheduled my appointment and the instructions stated to have a work ID on person to show proof.

We do not have work ID's so asked HR what I should do, they ended up writing a letter stating I was employed with phone number for further questions.

Got to Walgreens and had to fill out the same form I printed off online only it was newer. Had to check one of three options on another stating qualification for vaccine, age, healthcare or essential.

Tried to hand her the letter from work and she said she didn't need to see it.

Plenty of appointments here now. Get my final Pfizer Apr. 2nd.

Then eff them, I'm not listening to anything govt on restrictions. Private businesses I will adhere to their preferences, stopped wearing a mask at work quite awhile ago Pritzker can go eff himself as well.

Fauci can go eff himself, Biden can flubbly dub himself and that creature he put in the health administration can, hmmm not sure what it can do but it can do that in the confines of its home.

dnoodles and Hotrod9 like this.
  13. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That's only reason why I've been pondering getting the shot. Haven't done much else, never where mask unless directly asked and havent missed work, but if and when get shot then to hell with any regulation.

Idk why we're still talking about this anyway, Biden had the cure if got elected and here it is 2 months in and he's talking about maybe the 4th of July.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

14. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    But restrictions may have to be implemented again if rules are not followed.

Eff them, I may have been injected with saline and a flu shot.

15. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    Persist.

16. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have been randomly chosen to get the shot, how lucky.

17. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  18. Bone Head Hunter

Bone Head Hunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Buy a lottery ticket quick! :lol:

Sota likes this.
  19. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Since Ohioans are not using all their shots, I was able to schedule an appointment for myself. Tomorrow at 11:27, my son made the National Team for his AAU club, so will be traveling a lot this spring and summer. Both wife and I will be taken care of with our shots.

Westfinger likes this.
  20. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    English comprehension

Slow Vs Stop, who said stopped?