Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Garrett Godlewski, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Garrett Godlewski

Garrett Godlewski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    IMG_4807.JPG
    just put a cam out at a new stand that the property owner says he seen 2 nice bucks. This one just showed up (blurry but looks like he busted his G2:cry:) I’ll be hitting it hard tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    MUDSHARK, alenhard15 and Suncrest08 like this.
  2. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Shot a small one last Sunday. Will post pics another time. Did not score him yet but, it will be on the lighter side. I was pumped though for the chance to sling an arrow and success of a hard track job.

MUDSHARK, alenhard15 and Suncrest08 like this.
  3. Garrett Godlewski

Garrett Godlewski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I personally try to stay away from rifle season and usually am done before it opens here. This will be my first year exclusively bow hunting during rifle. That being said, does anyone notice a drop off in activity due to the pressure of the "orange army", even on private land? Or do you tend to have more deer moving through because they're being pushed more?

4. Suncrest08

Suncrest08 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My farm gets loaded from people hunting all around, I will take a gun out when I need meat and have had an unsuccessful archery season. As the season progresses the deer get more intolerant of people, scents and are more Cagey. I take the bow out a lot late season and over the fields the deer are stacked trying to load up for winter. On the public I hunt in Ohio my cams show more nighttime movement due to pressure from gun hunters. I never attempt to hunt gun season on public in Ohio, went first year and was a crap show. Could be different now but that’s not my idea of hunting.

5. MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Who won the state contest