Tru-Fire Smoke

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by CJLSANCHEZ91, Jun 28, 2020.

1. CJLSANCHEZ91

CJLSANCHEZ91 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Not really much to review, atleast in a positive sense. Its junk because its chewed through Dloops like they be going out of style. Even had a guy take a look with microscopic glasses or something along those lines. Did the whole fine sand paper trick to know avail. I have been to cheap to break down and spend more money. I am ready now. Dont buy the release, even a guy at the archery shop I bought my hoyt from said it is a known issue with them. Not cool or rich enough to buy a Knock2it Or mini silverback, so looking for a decent trigger release that wont break the bank.

2. Whitetail

Whitetail Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Call TruFire. They will fix it or send you a new one. Some jaws/hooks did not spend enough time in the tumbler/polisher.

3. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Contact Trufire. There warranty and customer service is good. I had the trigger break on my release in the middle of season last year. They had a new one to me in three weeks free of charge.

4. JFerg3

JFerg3 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am thinking that you just got a bad apple in the bunch. I use that release and have not had an issue.

5. Huntespo

Huntespo Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I too have had issues with this realese blew through d loops like no tomorrow. Stopped using it and got a Carter chocolate addiction, haven't changed a d loop since