Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It would be great to see more of these from other states.
    BEF59766-433D-40D0-BEA6-46B0CD9297CF.jpeg ED7C8C3B-41B0-4DB3-A544-DC7046334755.jpeg

cantexian, GregH, MGH_PA and 3 others like this.
  2. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Shocker99 likes this.
  3. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, lets hope FLA. goes thru with it ..

Shocker99 likes this.
  4. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Democrats ... er ah Marxists fire another round at the Constitution .... this is only a start on the attacks we will see on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights ..

READ: House Dems Introduce Bill To ‘Abolish Electoral College’

Introduced on January 11th and referred to the House Judiciary Committee, the resolution proposes an “amendment to the Constitution of the United States to abolish the electoral college and to provide for the direct election of the President and Vice President of the United States.”

Authors of the bill include Rep. Cohen, Rep. Zoe Lofgren, Rep. Jan Schakowsky, Rep. Julia Brownley, Peter DeFazio, Rep. Adriano Espaillat, Rep. John Garamendi, and Rep. Jim Cooper.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/abolish-electoral-college/

GregH likes this.
  5. Shocker99

Dislikes Received:
    Wtf..... im not surprised but wtf.

GregH likes this.
  6. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    just another way of rigging the vote and your vote not counting ... smh ... Democrats are devious bastages ...

the Dems can and will do anything to gain or keep power, lie, cheat, steal, even murder .. as long as there are useful idiots and have the fake news media and Big Tech on their side, conservatives/Repub's must keep watchful and standup for the Constitution and our rights. it is too bad they have some Rino's/Cino's helping the dems/Marxists ..

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  7. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    America needs to make a stand right now! Say what you will about Trump, but it just isn’t right for big tech to start censoring Americans without warning.

From ar15.com and Parler, (not a member on either) to thousands of Twitter and FB accounts being deleted overnight.

They are sending a clear msg. America needs to figure out real quickly if we want to live like our great friend China or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

8. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Hahahaha...make a stand...they are, the Republicans from the top down rolled over...Mitch wants his swamp back ...the others want their perks and no harassment. All under moral grounds...not their constituents wishes no personal moral authority.. BS...start learning Mandarin....

9. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    BTW ALL you white dupes out there.. .keep paying those high tuitions for your kids...keep these institutes in business
    Then watch that money swirl as they can't get jobs because they're white.

10. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Like I said, Americans need to make a decision real quick, or the decision will be made for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

11. Suncrest08

Suncrest08 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So what are we do to? Not send our kids to college? I just started a 529 for my child, hopefully she will just want to take over our business, but would like to have her get a degree to fall back on. I guess she could always learn “you want frys with that”

trial153 likes this.
  12. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    I wasn't telling what to do, just what to expect. Lucky for your child to have a family business to choose...hopefully.

Suncrest08 likes this.
  13. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Still waiting on that quid pro quo explanation too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

arrowflinger1, fletch920 and GregH like this.
  14. jrk_indle84

Dislikes Received:
    "Our media is not free. It’s not fair. It suppresses thought. It suppresses speech, and it’s become the enemy of the people. It’s become the enemy of the people. It’s the biggest problem we have in this country. No third world countries would even attempt to do what we caught them doing and you’ll hear about that in just a few minutes. Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back. It’s like a boxer, and we want to be so nice. We want to be so respectful of everybody, including bad people. We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. If he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our constitution. Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

In case anyone wondered this is where the despicable "fight harder" quote came from.

Pay attention to the end where it says "We're goin to walk down to the Capitol and we're goin to cheer on our brave senators and congressman and women."

Boy you can almost hear the anger hahaha.

arrowflinger1 and Hotrod9 like this.
  15. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Early on the left side of the meme ...

210111-230-cartoon.jpg

jrk_indle84 likes this.
  16. jrk_indle84

Dislikes Received:
    Wouldn't be too hard at moment. I stopped by both stores in town today that sell firearms and ammo. Nothing as far as ammo to be seen and barely any firearms of any kind. Also anything over a 10 round mag gone.

People can say it'll never happened or it's been brought up for 30 years, but ask yourself this, 18 months ago you would have said the same thing about the goverment deciding what buisnesses could and couldn't be open. Or how many ppl were allowed to congregate. They stopped weddings, funerals, and church services. All in the name of "public safety." So say they declare gun violence a public safety concern, how much opposition do you think that would face? Illinois for instance has put foid and ccl renewals basically on hold as long as the emergency declaration is in effect and will last 18 months after its lifted. How big of a chunk do you imagine that effects if they decide no more renewals. The precedence has been set either way.

17. Shocker99

Dislikes Received:
    I guess my expired foid and ccl will have to suffice when it comes to that point. If not it will be a state full of felons

*edit* just read the foid department of the ISP has been defunded since budget crisis of last administration. Extensions will be permitted for up to 1 year after the crisis ends. This is for CCL as well.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  18. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  19. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  20. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received: