Portable ozone/bag efficiency.

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by JFerg3, Dec 3, 2020.

1. JFerg3

JFerg3 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    If I get a tote or one of the duffel bags, and just throw in a portable ozone machine, is that as efficient as the bags with the tube, or will the ozone not be able to get around everything in the bag?

I am probably over-thinking it, but figured I would ask. Thank you.

2. Garrett Godlewski

Garrett Godlewski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use a tote and throw a portable machine in it and it seems to be just fine, IMO its probably just as effective so you'll be good either way. Since Ozone is heavier than air, one thing I did was make a Velcro attachment for my ozone machine to put it on the inside of the lid. Even if you set it on the bottom of the tote, the area of a tote is small enough where the ozone should be circulated through the whole area and hit everything in the tote.

Suncrest08 likes this.
  3. Suncrest08

Suncrest08 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Totes n hoes, get a portable device fire it in and your good. Watch out tho it Eats elastic, my headband for my light is limp hahaha, small doses 10-15 mins then you good

4. Michael.herb

Michael.herb Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I bought pretty much the same ozone generator they use on brand named items for about $40 and mounted it to a tote. Saved some money, but since I've never owed an Ozonic tote or duffle I can't compare the end results.
    Seems to work well enough though.

5. Longdraw

Longdraw Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I run the tube from the Scent Crusher into a tote. When the machine stops I pull the tube and snap the tote. I feel I’ve “Crushed” what’s in the tote.