Novix - What is the deal?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by pick00l, Oct 21, 2020.

1. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Saw another thread about Novix and never even knew they existed. Figured another competitor to LW and was bothered until it was stated they are under the same umbrella.

That said, what is the strategy behind the two brands? VW/Audi type of deal. Toyota/Lexis. Deeper saturation into the market? Ability to price lower to compete with XPO yet, not give up the premium price of LW brand?

Love to understand this more.

2. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ive tried pulling up their website, all I can find is some Novix Facistbook crap... I stay off that hell hole ... LW still has their site with the Alpha's and Assaults however .. there was an article on here a while back about 'em ...

3. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

More of a phasing out of lone wolf. Most likely to distance himself from Lonewolf custom gear. Unfortunately when they purchased Lonewolf they didn't purchase the rights to the name. They failed to recognize that they were buying it from somebody that would come back and use the name to compete against them.

pick00l and Justin like this.
  4. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Got it. Real marketing nightmare, especially since the brand was well established.

I might have upwards of 6 LW stands however, with XOP and LWCustom, this will likely not end well for them. Better sell out to private equity now and start another biz or finally innovate. Where is my carbon fiber stand I have wanted for years now.

trial153 likes this.
  5. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Now, that is something I would consider this late in the game! I'd give up my 17 year old LW sit and climb for one made of a lighter material like carbon fiber, as you suggest. The more I think about it, the more I wonder why that hasn't happened yet? Love the idea!

pick00l likes this.
  6. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not kidding. I would pay 1k for it. I think I said that as well years ago. Would be completely worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

7. Skunkworkx

Skunkworkx Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I thought I read somewhere that LW was made by Novix.... just figured there was some falling out between the Mfg. and the designer ?

Novix sells direct, but it's only a $20-$30 savings....IDK

pick00l likes this.