Dak Prescott....

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Vabowman, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    When a school district does not have a large tax base, usually industry (you know those evil people that do not pay taxes) poor with not a lot of business in the district the district does not have the $ to pay the bigger salaries like districts with industry.

2. Vabowman

Vabowman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    yeh, I have been teaching for 16 years Germ ...we are the 3rd largest in the state. 67k students and 7k teachers...11 high schools, 8 middle schools and somewhere around 70 elem...

3. Vabowman

Vabowman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    anyways, Dak was offered 100 mil. he refused it. He ain't won anything yet IMO to get even close to 100 mil. he chose to decline and he should have known the risk of injury...big gamble, he lost. He will never be the same again. that is a very bad injury guys.

4. Cannon06

Cannon06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Dak took bad advice when he did not sign the long term deal averaging 34 mil a season. He makes tons of money off the field with endorsements, Forbes estimated its north of 50 million. He will make most of the 31 mil this season, and at least will get franchised next year at about 37 mil. If he blows his money, he's an idiot. Period. Germ, who cares how much taxes come out. I paid the federal government damn dear 10K last year and I don't make a bunch. Wealth is wealth, no matter if its 50 mil or 15 mil. I don't feel bad that he broke his ankle. Part of football. I broke my foot playing HS football, no one paid for my medical bills. At least he will get the best medical care money can buy from the team, paid for 100%. I do feel bad for my neighbor who got laid off recently.

cantexian and Vabowman like this.
  5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You know if I was offered 100 million I would still counter I would want a contract so I could say it was over 100 million.

cantexian and Vabowman like this.