Lone Wolf Customer Service

Discussion in 'Intro to Bowhunting & Archery' started by Recluse, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Recluse

Recluse Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hoping I just came across a guy having a bad day. How has everyone else’s experience been?

Just dropped $350+ on one of their climbers and then decided to order the backpack straps through them directly. I dropped the extra cash for 2 day shipping. This was on 9/6

First shipment was lost by Fedex supposedly. After contacting LW and speaking to them directly, a second pair was sent out and also “lost.”

Called a third time and they really didn’t care too much, told me it’s my problem and I’d have to call FedEx. I asked if I could have a refund , they said yes and hung up on me abruptly.

I chose LW based on their reputation and that they were made domestically, but having second thoughts now. I hope I never have an issue with my stand!

2. jonderrs7

jonderrs7 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have been making a few purchases but man, you can't put all the blame on LW, they aren't transporting your package. I have had a few packages show up very late past the time they were expected, but it's not the sellers fault. COVID and other gov't BS has caused shipping times to go way up. As with losing packages, sounds like you have a S*&^ driver.

Cannon06 and early in like this.
  3. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have owned/used my LW sit and climb for 17 years without a single issue. Not one. The only time I had occasion to speak to somebody from CS at LW was to order a couple of sit rail bushings. After enough years of use they get worn and need replaced, as they are a wear out item. The person I spoke with was more than helpful and very pleasant. God bless LW.

Recluse likes this.
  4. Cannon06

Cannon06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Have you double checked your address with what LW has on file? We've had several shipping problems the past few months from different companies. I doubt LW would fail to ship something.

5. jonderrs7

jonderrs7 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would imagine they would have given you some sort of tracking number or something, no? once them ship, its really not on them anymore.

6. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Disappointing.

7. Recluse

Recluse Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the feedback. I live in a subdivision and regularly receive FedEx and UPS packages post COVID. Yes I’ve confirmed my address with LW

The issue is with customer service. This guy didn’t seem to care. That’s the issue. I also don’t agree that once it’s shipped, it’s not their problem. Part of good service is ensuring your products get to your customers securely and in a timely fashion.

trial153 and Fix like this.
  8. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Get the name of the president of the company and put in a person-to-person call. I have done this on a couple of occasions and find that it works.

Recluse likes this.