pse bolts

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by nickster, Jul 7, 2020.

1. nickster

nickster Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    hey guys I picked up a pse , rdx360 last year. shooting the factory bolts I have no trouble shooting rage hypodermics. when I purchased some bolts from bass pro the are just a little shorter and don't allow the rages to fit tight to the bow . Both bolts are listed at 20in, but are not the same length. Anybody else have this issue? New at the crossbow game but its a blast to shoot and hunt with!

2. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Might want to call Basspro and ask. I'm using a wicked ridge and have carbon express with G5. You didn't mention just how much shorter or how you measured,so my only thought would be the call and perhaps check knocks for a difference? We only have a late 2wk early bow and the muzzle / late bow season to use ours. Which I like because if I'm not lucky by then I'm usually tired and happy for the shoulder break

3. Cardanpal

Cardanpal Newb

Dislikes Received:
    It's cool that you're getting into crossbow shooting and hunting – sounds like a lot of fun. As for the bolts, it's definitely weird that even though they're both listed at 20in, they have different lengths.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2023