Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  2. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Biden , " I'm going to beat Joe Biden, look at my record"

Dear God ! I now almost feel guilty laughing...

GregH likes this.
  3. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Why would I back pedal? 8 baskets one kid per basketball l, not that hard.

Yes I will not listen to the spray coming out of the mouths of most “pro lifers” anymore after this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Hypocrite.

Heritage and oldnotdead like this.
  5. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    With freedom comes responsibility and often we forget the responsibility part. So it’s my responsibility to respect my freedom and the platforms rules and not just post stupid crap and wild conspiracy theories on bh.com or any other platform. The fact we have a president who does not respect that responsibility is more harmful to me the Twitter, Facebook or any platform removing content they deem to violate their rules. One I am not worried because I don’t spread hate speech or have wild conspiracy theories. I don’t hate Trump, I just see him as a door knob. So it’s a good question, but there are two sides of the road here. We seem to forgot our responsibility to respect free speech, why should any platform be a sounding board for ignorance?

6. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Also I never stated I was against folks going back to church. The letter from our bishop change what I thought of some pro lifers during this mess. Like I said I am not going to listen to them anymore. The bishop has my attention and may change my position.

7. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Happy Wednesday to you, Sota.

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You too Germ.

9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Jake I agree 100% do you think the police response was possibly based that he was once again breaking the law like when he was arrested for domestic assault, or the time he shot another individual? Police brutality is unacceptable but let's not portray the victim as some kind of choir boy. You live by violence and lawlessness and die a violent death as well.

That being said I am dumbfounded by the video, also shocked how rapidly the officers were fired. I agree with the rapid response how could those officers be so stupid. I agree with the outrage,some people were so mad they had to loot a liquor store, throw rocks at cops that were not involved, and damage public property.

jrk_indle84 and axtell343 like this.
  10. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    So you guys know by now ,I speak my mind so look away if it afends.

Twitter GFYS and your so called fact checking

I do not like Jerry Nadler he is normally a lying snake in the grass. This said, in 2004 he spoke truth on voter fraud in NYS write ins. In fact he said almost per word what I've been saying since I stopped being an election official due to fraud and shady practices. From the town inspectors to the county's election board. Not just write ins either. What the hell! I actually told one AH if he opened his mouth again we'd be taking a trip outside for an azz beating at a republican PRIMARY where a Democrat was going to be allowed to vote. Hubby and I happened to be there and I was a dem at the time. When a neighbor we both knew was a Dem attempted to vote. Husband spoke up calling them out. Hubby didn't hear the comment made but I was standing next to the guy. I got in close and said . " That's my husband your talking about . You open your trap again and we'll be taking a trip out side for your azz beating. The depth of the BS that goes on in an election year is beyond sense or description. I'm sick of it the lies , denials and the clueless stupidity of those that comment on things they have zero knowledge of.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
    dnoodles likes this.
  11. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Germ STOP, JUST STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
    yes above was Republican. Heres the Democratic side Where I was still a Democrat, I had to write a deposition in a law suit where the irregularities the voter suppression was so bad one year that Republicans sued the county commission.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  12. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I really don't think what the cop did had anything to do with his prior convictions if I'm being honest. Just call it what it was. No way in hell would I portray a career criminal like himself as a choir boy. I just call it like I see it, and it was blatant police brutality that ultimately cost a man his life.

13. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    FB_IMG_1590588065152.jpeg

Germ likes this.
  14. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I don't think the problem is sites like Facebook or twitter censor content, it's more they cherry pick what they censor. And really at the end of the day neither is any kind of authority on what it true and what's false.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

15. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

I'm usually the last person to armchair QB a cop on the street, but this is pretty damning. Once the guys says I'm not gonna fight you no more; is in cuffs and facedown, you take your knee off him. End of story. He tries something then you do it again.

MnHunterr, oldnotdead and Germ like this.
  16. FEB

FEB Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The only reason he didn’t remove his knee, was the onlookers telling him to remove his knee. He’s one of those guys, and he wasn’t about to take an order from spectators.

oldnotdead likes this.
  17. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Trump lied and got busted. If you're against fake news, then you're against all fake news. I believe the tweet in questions is about ballots sent by "my name is Jocelyn" Correct?

Where trump lied twice about sending out ballots and who has the authority to do so.

How about this

"While it is not wrong for Jocelyn to send out applications to 7.7 million voters in Michigan, I fear Michigan does not have the systems in place to accurately count the votes, being they have had mail-in voter fraud this last election. Let's hope Michigan can put safeguards in place to ensure the votes get counted correctly, let me know if you need any federal assistance"

OMG that was so hard, instead he lied, he spread fake news and does it all the time. So does a lot of his followers, but none will call him out when it's done by him or fits their views, there is a word for that, Sota
    upload_2020-5-27_12-0-2.png

18. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Problem folks don't realize, It's a free service and they could censor (allow or disallow) whatever content they want. Your free speech is not without limits on these platforms, and even using the words 'first ammendment' and these services or other applications in the same sentence aren't relevant.

Germ likes this.
  19. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  20. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    No those are just idiots