Obsession Turmoil RZ

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Bama77, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Bama77

Bama77 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    So I decided to go with a new bow because buying a used bow, you don't know if it has been dry fired or abused by the previous owner. I went to a local archery shop and one of the owners let me try an Elite and an Obsession Turmoil RZ.

I shot the Elite, and it was ok. And then I shot the Obsession. The Obsession was a smoother and the draw felt lighter. So I decided to buy the Obsession. Had it set up and tuned for me. And with a 27 1/2"draw@ 55lbs. My chrono speed was 269fps, which isn't bad. My last bow I hunted with 20+ years ago, was an old Bear Whitetail II@ 60lbs. It was a lot tougher to draw and a lot slower lol.

I took it out to their range and sighted in a 10yd pin. It shot as consistent as I was. So then I moved out to 20yds for my 2nd pin. Didn't have to move it but a hair. I busted a nock on one arrow when I Robinhooded it. I am planning on sighting in 2 more pins out to 40yds. But I am loving this bow.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

wildernessninja and Ridgerunner3 like this.
  2. Ridgerunner3

Ridgerunner3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Bama77 likes this.
  3. Bowbunter k-32

Bowbunter k-32 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had a turmoil, they shot great. Mine was set at 50# and I killed a good amount of deer it. Honestly, it was one of my favorite hunting bows. Lite weight, smooth drawing, very consistent on the shot and at an affordable price. Not much not to like