2019 Minisodes

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by Siman/OH, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    One of the things i enjoy the most about the outdoors is the chronicling of my adventures on film (or technically, digital video). Ever since i was a young boy i can vividly remember Mark and Terry Drury's turkey and deer hunting videos and it had a profound impact on me. I never hunt without a camera anymore, especially with the advancements in technology and the ease of use of the new POV cameras like the GoPro.

I basically produce my hunts in 3 ways. I either make short films about a certain topic, or, I add the video as part of my web show. The web show is broken down two ways: full episodes of SBO Live, or Minisodes. In this thread i am going to share my minisodes for the 2019 season in order, starting in the spring and leading right up to my best deer hunts of the year.

If you enjoy, please subscribe to my channel and like the videos. It really helps with YouTubes metrics.

2. Siman/OH

Dislikes Received:
    The 4 following minisodes all deal with summer work on the farm. Something that is vital to success in the fall. Deer hunting is a year round event for us.

3. Siman/OH

Dislikes Received:
    The next two minisodes show one of our local archery tournaments as well as the beginning of the 2019 deer season.

4. Siman/OH

Dislikes Received:
    And finally, as already posted on here but to complete the series for the year, the 2 uncut hunts showing mature bucks getting harvested this fall.

Thank you for taking the time to watch. We really do appreciate all the input we get from social media, were always learning and picking up new techniques along the way.