Team 11 Hab en Arrows

Discussion in '2019 Deer Contest' started by fletch920, Aug 26, 2019.

1. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    20200109_151708.jpg Finally hunting! 61 degrees and feels like October. Lol

pastorandrew likes this.
  2. pastorandrew

pastorandrew Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    congrats! I love hunting with my wife! Good luck tomorrow!

fletch920 likes this.
  3. dcaldwell

dcaldwell Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Focused on getting my son his first buck towards the end of the season. He was successful... the last weekend here in Kentucky is coming up. Unfortunately I have too much going on and will not be able to make it out... good luck to anyone still hunting... for me i am focusing on learning to trap and getting ready to hunt thunder chickens in the spring!! DSCN0832.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

fletch920 and NebBowhunter like this.
  4. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well gentlemen, I am tapped out with zero points. What little time I had left was ruined by rain and 40 mph winds. So sorry that it worked out this way. Again, I would not have signed up had I known how things were going to go. I did pass a couple pretty decent bucks and I actually even killed a nice doe. Unfortunately, I was going to take pictures the next morning in the daylight and that never happened. She was hanging in the garage of a good friend of mine and he got up early that morning and had her butchered and loins on the smoker by the time I got over there at 9am. lol. So, unless they accept pictures of me with what is left of the frozen loins, no points. lol.

Anyway, what was my least successful season personally in over 30 years, actually ended up as one of my most memorable and successful seasons ever. My father in law took his best buck ever and it now hangs in the cabin and my wife took her first ever deer and did it with his muzzleloader. Hard to beat that.
    BeckyDeer1.jpg Cabin1.jpg BeckyDeer2.jpg

pastorandrew likes this.
  5. bushnlo

bushnlo Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It was a super fun season this year! We have dropped out of the top 5 ☹️ But We still only need 2 more does this week for second place and 4 does to take first. If you guys get out for the last week this week good luck

pastorandrew and fletch920 like this.