Buying equipment on Amazon

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by nocked-n-loaded, Dec 13, 2017.

1. ganderss2424

ganderss2424 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've bought just about everything on Amazon. last year had great deals on my broad heads and also lumenoks for small diameter shafts. I've bought clothing on there too. they have an amazing return policy if something doesn't work out.

2. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I don’t get a lot of hunting gear from Amazon. Usually better deals can be had on eBay.

3. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Amazon prime is worth every penny to my household. The amount of digital music and movies is very entertaining, plus shipping on Prime items.

4. wildernessninja

wildernessninja Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I got some stuff for hunting on amazon. I get tired of driving to cabelas for there advertise sales and them not having it. Or other shops close buy that dont have what i need. Local archery shop will order it and wait to send it out when they have more things to order. Got my lacross boots some other smaller items from Amazon. Also get are dog food threw them. Been ordering stuff from lancaster if i can wait.

5. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Iv been filling my cart with all the requirements for my hunting and camping trip later this year, Iv been adding and changing things in there as the days and weeks go on. Once I get to a point of where I think I have everything I need and I’m happy with the choices I make I hit checkout and it’s at my house in a couple of days.

Saves so much time and hesitation at the store.

6. kjstaudt86

kjstaudt86 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Game cameras for sure. Gotta keep your eyes on the deals when they present themselves but I look a lot on there.

7. JStarr

JStarr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Alot of actual companies have Amazon Stores. Some of their stuff is cheaper, some is the same price as the regular website. All in all I do shop on Amazon. Prime makes it worth it to me. My wife buys stuff for the house too. (decorations and such)

8. BowhuntOnly

BowhuntOnly Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I do a lot of research before buying on amazon for hunting gear. There are so many good products that are direct from websites, many times they will have amazon stores. One thing I have noticed that when I do research on a product that might be handled by a Bass Pro or Cabelas, I will go to the store and find it out of stock. So I end up buying it online anyway later either through their website or wherever the best deal is. Many times it is Amazon.

9. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Buy stuff from them all the time and have been happy with what I've purchased. If you have equipment you've used before it makes it easy to just order from them. I've bought fletchings, broadheads, arrows and blinds and have been happy with everything. I haven't bought too much clothing though. Sometimes sizes are weird and how clothing fits but it's pretty easy to return stuff too. I also read the reviews on almost everything I buy though. Most of the reviews are good, meaning well written and a good review of the product. Others just seem like someone wanted to type something for people to see like, yep shipped on time and came in a box. Great product! Those don't really help.

I'd recommend buying from them. Returns are always pretty easy and most of the time it beats going into town to get what you need. We have the Prime membership which includes free 2 day shipping on a lot of products and the Prime movies and TV stuff too.

10. jarin matthews

jarin matthews Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I always read alot of reviews before I buy from Amazon