Replica Euro mounts

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Garrett Godlewski, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Garrett Godlewski

Garrett Godlewski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Looking for opinions/pics/info on any replica euro mounts that anyone has done... Looking to get one to make a euro mount for the buck I shot this past year.. any specific companies that make more realistic looking ones?

2. bbslayr

bbslayr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Do a real euro yourself. I did 3 this year and they came out really well and didn’t take much effort.

Find white bone creations on you tube and do what he does and you will be happy with it.

3. slecken

slecken Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i have used the Mountain Mikes for sheds and it worked out great. Super easy and it doesn’t look bad. I do my own European mounts. They are more work but I don’t like removing the antlers from ones I have killed.

4. Garrett Godlewski

Garrett Godlewski Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks! I was looking at Mountain Mikes as well, only thing I was worried about is looking too fake or plastic so that's good to hear. I wish i did my own right away but I initially just decided to cut the antlers off and call it a day.

5. slecken

slecken Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    AFE8FB3F-C48A-4334-9A50-9C81DABE01FA.jpeg 22D6A5B8-4797-4C60-9902-3A6885317DB1.jpeg 4A1D3CF0-DAA9-43BD-8E16-6AABEFEF46DA.jpeg
    Here are a few pics with the mountain mikes.

6. Western MA Hunter

Western MA Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The one hanging on the wall is a replica... My taxidermist did it for me. I believe it is from the McKenzie taxidermy supply catalog. The only real noticeable difference is that it has no teeth so it lays flush with the wall. It actually uses the actual skull plate. It is not loose antlers attached.

Attached Files:

Garrett Godlewski likes this.