Get Yeti for Christmas

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Bowhunting.com Staff, Dec 13, 2019.

1. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I think it is, seem to remember watching some videos at one time comparing them. Don't hold me to it tho and hopefully someone knows for sure.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Ryan Cornelius

Ryan Cornelius Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    20191215_160621.jpg I have owned other stainless steel tumblers but the 2 Yeti brand ones I have are superior to my Grizzly and a Ridge something or other. My coffee stays hot a long time and water stays cool forever.

ash d likes this.
  3. ash d

ash d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I wasn’t a believer until I bought one a couple years ago. The one that hold the beer can is a must have for warm weather for me. I bought a coffee style one for my wife she forgets how well it works burns her mouth on the coffee after it’s been out a while. I would never buy the dog bowl though.

4. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I bought em. Have a 65, 110, and a 30-two zipper. I’ll probably get a 125 too. It won’t be the last thing I overpay for either. I enjoy quality $hit. Cheap junk pisses me off. I’ve learned what I can go cheaper on and what I should spend the extra on. Got sick of adding hinges and random latches that broke off my Coleman’s and igloos. Im hard on my stuff lol

5. Cannon06

Cannon06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeti makes good stuff. I own a few Yeti and RTIC products, although the Yeti prices are sometimes insulting. Take the $250 dog bed, or the $50 bottle opener. I'm not one to judge, to each their own. They charge as much as they can keep selling. People stop buying, prices go down.

6. justinwmoe88

justinwmoe88 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What happened to grizzly products I thought they used to push those?

7. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I bought a 165 grizzy this year, hauled moose, caribou and a a deer in it. The thing is beast. Soild, well built, good latches and handles. It will out last me

justinwmoe88 likes this.
  8. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I have a smaller Grizzly - maybe a 45 quart if my old brain remembers correctly. It works well and I appreciate the larger drain hole, however it's got some strange warping on the outside of the cooler itself. No idea how it happened and it doesn't affect how it works, but it's definitely a cosmetic issue. Also, mine has the Lost Camo lid and the camo has about half peeled off to reveal the white lid underneath. Again, just a cosmetic thing, but definitely something to note. It still keeps stuff cold just as well as it ever did.

YETI stuff is super pricey, however I've never owned a Yeti product that I haven't been very happy with. It's one of those things where you're paying not just for the name, but for the peace of mind that it's going to be super high quality and it's going to last. Surprisingly enough one of my favorite Yeti products is that GoBox. It cost an arm and a leg but damn is that sucker nice. It hasn't left my truck all fall and I use it for all sorts of stuff. It's been knocked around, dropped, stood on, sat on, rained on, smeared with blood and guts and generally abused and has stood the test.

justinwmoe88 likes this.
  9. Old West

Old West Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Whatcha got in there? Warm milk? Egg nog?

Fix likes this.
  10. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Coffee black, Scotch neat, camo is to be worn in the field only.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Old West and Sota like this.