Lee and Tiffany Join Team Carbon Express

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Bow Shooter, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Bow Shooter

Bow Shooter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Lee and Tiffany Lakosky Join Team Carbon Express®
    Lakoskys Plan to Create Mayhem in the Archery Industry With Technically Advanced Carbon Express® Arrows

Flushing, Michigan – Carbon Express®, a leader in arrow technology, innovation and precision is proud to announce the addition of Lee and Tiffany Lakosky to the Carbon Express Pro Staff. The husband and wife hunting team are well known for the wildly popular program, The Crush with Lee and Tiffany, one of the highest rated shows in outdoor television.

“Both Lee and I are excited to join Team Carbon Express and look forward to shooting the company’s newest series of technically advanced precision arrows, the Mayhem™ and Piledriver™. Our past experience with Carbon Express has been very positive and we’ve come to know and trust the quality craftsmanship and precision of their arrows,” remarked Tiffany Lakosky.

“Together we spend over 250 days a year in the field and require equipment that works as hard as we do. Carbon Express arrows deliver the consistent performance and precision we demand,” stated Lee Lakosky.

“We are honored to have Lee and Tiffany join the Carbon Express Pro Staff,” stated Stephen Graham, the company’s Director of Marketing. “Not only are the Lakoskys accomplished hunters, but they are exceptional ambassadors for the sport of archery. We believe this new relationship not only benefits Carbon Express, but the continued education and growth of our great sport,” continued Graham.

Tiffany’s arrow of choice is the Carbon Express Mayhem series which is engineered to deliver the ultimate combination of speed, accuracy and penetration – setting a new standard for all-around hunting performance.

Lee’s arrow of choice is the Carbon Express PileDriver series which delivers the ultimate in penetration. The PileDriver series is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express line to create maximum kinetic energy and greater knock down power.

About Carbon Express®
    Carbon Express®, an Eastman Outdoors Inc. brand, is the leading manufacturer of high performance carbon hunting and target arrows and arrow components for hunters and target shooters. For more information or customer service visit www.carbonexpressarrows.com, or call 800.241.4833.

Attached Files:

2. Focnr

Focnr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wow, those bucks are huge.

3. madhunter

madhunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    And so are the $BUCKS$ that they are making in advertising dollars.

4. Ben/PA

Ben/PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone know what they were shooting previous to this?

5. spitnote

spitnote Newb

Dislikes Received:
    they were shooting easton!!!!!! i wonder how much cx is dishing out for them!

6. Siman/OH

Siman/OH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Easton is better :eek:

7. GMMAT

GMMAT Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've broken less CX arrows than any other, since swithching this past year. I shoot more than most, and if there's a better arrow out there, I haven't seen or shot it. I've shot PSE (radial x-weaves and Black Mamba's); Easton a/c/c's....and the CX's are the most durable I've shot. I've got thousands of shots on my current "hunting" dozen, and MANY thousand shots with my duplicates I shoot targets with (I shoot CX Heritage 250's).

Good move by CX. The Lakosky's are great ambassadors.

8. Schultzy

Schultzy Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I usually don't get Involved In these discussions but I'll throw my 2 cents In on this too. I like Jeff shoot a ton of arrows every year. I also do allot of stump shooting with friends through out the year and I've saw a pile of different brand arrows bend or shatter. Stump shooting Is probably the ultimate test In arrow toughness with the stuff that we pick to shoot at. So far the 2 toughest arrows I've saw while doing our stump shooting were my old Easton XX75 2216's and my new Easton 340 FMJ's I went to this year. I know for a fact that my 340 FMJ's are much tougher then my old fence post 2216's.

I have yet to break any of my 340 FMJ's and I've shot the same 3 practice arrows since I got them last Spring. Easton to me Is still by far the most superior arrow out there when It comes to durability. Each to their own though.

9. HoytPA84

HoytPA84 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    the last show of "the crush" i saw, i believe they were shooting fmj's. they are a great arrow. however, i do enjoy my cx maximas. a little pricey but they are extremely durable.

10. lilweightlifter

lilweightlifter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Huge is an understatement :)

11. Cheetahwheelie

Cheetahwheelie Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    She's hot and shoots big bucks. I don't care what tey hunt with. I want to hunt where they hunt.