Boonerville’s 2019-2020 Semi Live Hunting Thread

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by boonerville, Jan 28, 2019.

1. 206moose

206moose Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    How much land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I'm pissed I at one time thought of him as a friend......straight greasy weasel of a man after all...

3. S.McArthur

S.McArthur Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    download.jpg

airenlow, Sota, ash d and 1 other person like this.
  4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've not checked in here on the forum in quite a while, been busy with harvest and whatnot. I checked in this evening and saw this **** show and figured I'd better weigh in given my past participation in the thread.

Anyone waiting for an apology from me is going to be waiting for a while because I don't feel like I owe one. I feel like all I did was speak up for someone who was always friendly and nice to me on this forum and posted pretty good content I usually enjoyed. He always seemed to me like someone that had a pretty authentic love for deer and hunting. In general he was fairly well thought of on this forum until last year, look at his likes and dislikes and his interaction with the forum members in general. I never pretended to know the guy personally, you never know 100% about someone across the country from you that you are friendly with over the internet. I don't go around wasting time running a personal investigation on any of you or anyone else...if you're friendly to me and seem decent in my limited interaction with you here then I'm probably going to be so in return and if I feel like someone is being unfairly harassed I'm probably going to say so...that's just my character. No doubt the **** show last year with that doe shook my confidence in the guy but I figured what the hell I wasn't there and there's always two sides to everything so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't figure he was worth throwing **** at here on the forum. The only thing I got irked about was people jumping in the middle of every little post of his and being curt and rude. That just rubbed me the wrong way, whether they felt like it was deserved or not. I'd do the same for any of the rest of you even knowing there's a chance I could be wrong and I won't apologize for that. I assume, if in that case, any of you would be glad I was being outspoken for your part.

So he ended up being a stupid prick D-bag...the law nailed his ass just as he deserved for being an idiot...good for them. I'm glad they were able to nail his ass if he deserved it. They don't get nearly enough of the aholes like him IMHO. I hate poachers, I wouldn't piss on one if they were on fire, as they are a terrible problem here. What the hell anyone gets out of poaching a deer is beyond me...it's just a deer, I don't care if it's got 500" of antler on it's head. Just friggin stupid.

Ranbo, MUDSHARK, TJF and 2 others like this.
  5. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Wow - not sure how I missed all the fun!

Jordan was on the Midwest Whitetail staff for a bit - and got booted off for some reason. He made his way over to BHOD for a few months and even appeared in a few episodes. However, after a few months, things just weren't sitting well with our team so we parted ways. Before that happend I specifically remember talking with Bill Winke about Jordan and he warned us that he was bad news. Interesting how things come around all these years later.

I never really paid much attention to any of the stuff he said or posted and pretty much forgot about him until I ran into him at the Iowa Deer Classic this past Spring. He was nice, but there's always been something just a bit off with him. I could never quite put my finger on it. Seems like he's just a pathological liar looking for attention any way he can get it.

Anyways, carry on!

6. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    What are the odds We will never see Jordan Howell on these forums again?

Until we find his new username?

Once he’s had time to settle down in his new state of residence (please god don’t let it be MN).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Jensen

Jensen Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I sure hope not! Is there any regulatory body outside state dnr that would prevent someone who has x amount of poaching charges or unethical incidents from hunting?

8. Weekend Warrior88

Weekend Warrior88 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    If he loses his right in Iowa, then the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact could prevent him in hunting in 44 other states. Last I knew there were 4 states that were pending joining and Hawaii was the only state not joined or joining. So his options would be limited if he did lose his hunting rights.

9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    20 acres. has 2 ponds on the property and buts up to a gated community that does not allow hunting.

greatwhitehunter3 likes this.
  10. charleshibner92

charleshibner92 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I love how on this forum if u mess up and dnt apologize and do better will will literally give you a keyboard beating (cause not sure about the use of the word lynching) and run tou right off of this forum and even the administration will block your sorry self and u will have no life here.

I didn pay much attention to booner partly because he was the only guy that had his OWN thread dedicated to HIM. I did occasionally look at the huge deer and like the bone but just figured he was an honest guy tryin to work hard to get himself a show and make a living at it.
    Always kinda felt a little self absorbed tho

I do wish tho he would jump on apologize and change his ways and hunt for the enjoyment of hunting and not for tryin to b famous
    Its like everyone that tries this hard always stumbls and falls on ther face. If u truly live it and legitimately enjoy something and start workin on putting yourself out and are genuinely excited (like justin on public land last year) it shows thru and people will watch

Just my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

11. blinginpse

blinginpse Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Bill seems like a stand up dude. If he warned ya I'd say that says alot about the fella here talked about

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Justin likes this.
  12. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well I'm already bored of this.

13. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I ignored that **** the first go round last year, I mean everyone makes a mistake somewhere now and again, learn from it and don’t do it again, etc.... but then he did it again to do it again. and that pisses me off - particularly since he is originally from my state (where he likely learned his ways and apparently poached a doe and got away with it) which already has a kind of ****ty lackadaisical/who gives a **** attitude when it comes to poaching. Honestly if it weren’t for the efforts of the previous generation(s) of hunters and wildlife managers there wouldn’t be any deer (or turkey, or waterfowl, or numerous other critters) left for us to hunt. We need to hold folks accountable because if we don't were just giving firepower to the anti-hunters and eventually they’ll win. Everybody makes mistakes - I get that, but for Christ’s sake, he made mistakes over and over and over and kept getting second, third, fourth, etc chances to repent and change ways still it continues. At what point do we say enough is enough. He is essentially the bow hunting version of the dude driving his truck around at night with a rifle and a spotlight shooting robo-deers except he wiped out 3-4 of them before and still nobody has held his feet to the fire and now that it is finally happening again it’s the same old story(so far): fall off the face of the earth and hope that nobody remembers in a year or so or a couple states away when you come back.

14. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I had no idea he was already a repeat offender of this crap when he joined here. I had nothing to hold him accountable for? The law took care of him and now we all know him so...what more do you want...blood?

15. DanyeckAdventures

DanyeckAdventures Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I think we should just drop the subject and get on with the rest of our season. He did wrong and hopefully he gets punished. I think we should leave this post and move on. It's getting dull looking at the same comments over and over for the past week

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 A using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

16. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Negative, we need to hear from Boonerville himself before we can put this to rest.

I mean seriously, there are posts added in recently to this thread that date back 7 years showing repeat behavior and somewhat compulsive lieing. Songs could be written about it at some point.

But I, along with many of the forum members I'm sure, cannot let this go until we know for certain.

Did he recover from the fall and are his ribs OK?

Only he can answer this, I will not accept anothers forwarding of message.

MUDSHARK likes this.
  17. Suncrest08

Suncrest08 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Honestly who gives a ****...the guys a butt plug.

18. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Sarcasm, seen it much?

Lester and Ridgerunner3 like this.
  19. Suncrest08

Suncrest08 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    O ya too much

20. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Poor guy, its not easy to he insta-famous. Lots of pressure on person. Yawn.

Lester and mflora98ss like this.