Boonerville’s 2019-2020 Semi Live Hunting Thread

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by boonerville, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Between2Bluffs

Between2Bluffs Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I know I've only been on this forum a couple months, but as soon as I got to like the 2nd or 3rd page on this thread I knew this dude was as sketchy as they come. Fletch, I knew you were onto something the whole time. Who just gets permission to hunt literally 100's if not maybe even over 1,000 acres of other peoples land for free in some of the best whitetail habitat on the planet? Imagine what we don't know about this guy...I can guarantee this isn't the first time this has happened with this person. Not to mention other trespassing we don't know about. If something seems too good to be true it most likely is and that's the impression I got with this thread and this person after maybe the 3rd page of reading.

fletch920 likes this.
  2. blinginpse

blinginpse Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ohiobooner status?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

3. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Wonder where @bucksnbears is. He was sucking Booners thumb ever since the last incident.

fletch920 and Garet like this.
  4. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Taking a look at his prior, it took 17 days from his incident until a charge was posted. I'm not sure how soon after DNR made contact with him in that instance. This one seems same day or next day at latest.

Probably be 2 or 3 weeks yet before his case shows up.

20191107_125424.jpg

20191107_125519.jpg

5. 206moose

206moose Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I thought he was leasing everything not just verbal permission to hunt. Who knows maybe he was trespassing everywhere. Did he ever own up to the trespassing charge last year or just keep ignoring it? I gave him the benefit of the doubt and an opportunity to defend himself but he chose to ignore it which usually indicates guilt. Eventually the truth came out like it always does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foodplot19 likes this.
  6. 206moose

206moose Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Boonerville was actually killing deer just not always legally. OB never killed anything. He just pretended to kill big bucks. I’m not sure which is worse.

7. blinginpse

blinginpse Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Either way sad deer do that to folks

Since your from va. How ya like the democratic take over

8. 206moose

206moose Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Pm sent

9. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh really now?

10. MnHunterr

MnHunterr Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG]

Blarney22 likes this.
  11. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Here is an interesting bit of information. Go look up Boonerville's first post here. He introduced himself as being new to the forum. Then look up his alter ego, "sharpbroadheads". Yep, same guy that had been active here for quite a while. He has left a trail of trash at every forum where he has ever been a member. We were lucky enough to have him join us twice! lol. Lots and lots of skeletons. A lot of guys from across the country are comparing notes now thanks to this story blowing up on the Radix site and others. There is way more to it than any of us could have imagined. I feel sorry for the companies and people that put trust in him. They certainly didn't deserve this. I knew he had rubbed some of his neighbors wrong, but man, they must have been watching him like a hawk. Somewhere in the Winterset area there are a few Busch Lights getting pounded over this.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  12. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Damn it, in all my sleuthing since the trespass last year I didn't find the former member name. I didn't even know his name, then when he said I didn't have a clue. Started googling "boonerville" and found his linked in page where it had his full name. Then started doing searches for where he lived, county specifically. Then found a records search that did entire state. Found the case, paid $25 for nothing as it was publicly available then blasted his ass with the screenshots of it.

Dispute over which side of the property line his trail camera was on my ass, mentioned the video was still up then it disappeared and knew he was guilty of shooting that doe over the line.

I did similar on another non hunting forum. New guy posts about a cheap steel bumper on ebay, wondering if anyone had one. Looked just like a name brand but 1/3 the cost. Started researching his username and found where he was selling a jeep. Had his contact and started searching his name. Turns out he was the son of the founder of DV8 Offroad. One of the sales reps from the legit company looked his name up and where they had ordered one of their bumpers. They sent it to China and had them reverse engineer it.

I'll admit, I have one on my truck because the price was right and at the time it wasn't known if it was a disgruntled former employee or storage place selling them off.

He was denying he had any affiliation with the bumper at all. He disappeared as quick as ol' bonerboy

arrowflinger1 likes this.
  13. arrowflinger1

arrowflinger1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:

ol' bonerboy, that has a nice ring to it lol

greatwhitehunter3 likes this.
  14. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I’ll be honest, I’m kind of impressed by this dude. Between filming himself trespassing, filming himself poaching, maintaining 2 BH.Com forum accounts, at least half a dozen accounts on other forums(that I know of), pushing trail cams and scentlocker gear, and maintaining multiple Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/YouTube accounts how in the hell does he find time to hawk counterfeit truck bumpers on eBay. Hell, I just searched on google and he’s even got a boonerville hunting account on a Pokémon forum (you think he poaches those critters too?). You could probably search a forum dedicated to nickel mining in Zimbabwe and you would find a boonerville hunting account on there.

15. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Ok, you lost me :lol:

16. Zblevins

Zblevins Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This thread got jacked quicker than his deer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

17. greatwhitehunter3

greatwhitehunter3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Don't know if anyone on here knows that Doug or Tyler he is always with, but there can't be any way their hands are completely clean with all of this either can there be?

The only thought that keeps coming to my head with all this is seriously, it's a freakin deer. Unreal.

18. opossumhunterNC

opossumhunterNC Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Actually he was in it for the hunt, not the deer. Lol

arrowflinger1 likes this.
  19. Wastnawayagn

Wastnawayagn Newb

Dislikes Received:

I signed up for an account here to specifficaly reply to this comment.

I know Doug & Tyler well. Watched the young man grow up. Have been friends with their family for many years. I live in PA, where I met their family.

Doug & Tyler are as ethical as they come, both in the woods and personally.

I've met Jordan a few times while visiting my friends, and I won't go in to what he's caught up in, but I would like to defend Tyler & Doug. There's plenty of super sleuths here that can dig up their social media to get an idea of what kind of people they are. Hard working, God loving people. Heck, Tyler recently took his nearly 100 year old grandma on a hunt with him! He takes her scouting in the summer! Not many teenagers doing that these days.
    These guys were in Iowa and met a guy, became friends, and wanted to be part of something fun, but when this went down, the young man Tyler confronted the accused immediately, followed by Doug, and shortly thereafter they severed ties with Boonerville, something they both had invested in themselves. They conscientiously sacrificed that time and money.
    These are good people.
    This is definitely NOT a "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch" situation.

20. greatwhitehunter3

greatwhitehunter3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    And I certainly wasn't implying they had but figured as close as they seemed they had to know something was going on. Thanks for clarifying.