Illinois lease (Madison Co)

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by bowman164, May 21, 2019.

1. bowman164

bowman164 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've been leasing 120 acres since 2008 with a few other hunters. This year looks like a couple aren't coming back. I'm putting feelers out there to see if there is any interest from anyone or a group that would like to sublease for a week or so. I'm not looking to share the lease outright. Just looking for a way to offset the cost and provide an opportunity for a quality deer hunt.

2. selfbros

selfbros Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    where at in Madison CO is the lease? i'm in Glen Carbon and am interested in leasing ground closer. I hunt in Jamestown bottoms now and i'm not a fan or no service and the constant flooding during the rut in the past.

You can IM me if you don't want to share too much on the open forum. Depending on the property, i may have a Local US Marshal interested in joining. it's always nice to have someone with a badge if you run into trespassers or other sorts of POS's.

3. bowman164

bowman164 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I probably should have updated my post after the season kicked off. Since there was no interest I decided to eat the remaining cost the lost members created. BTW, the lease is in Collinsville.

4. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you ever change your mind I may be interested depending on what you had in mind. I live a stone throw away from collinsville