Any Real Hunters on here?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Brandon backwoods, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Brandon backwoods

Brandon backwoods Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I thought about deleting my profile most people on here are jerks that want to pick on people im looking for Honest Faithful Hunters to chat With not people with no lives that Shot a bow one time on a Expensive hunting trip Im from the South I mean True Backwoodsmen like me any one like that on here ?

Rebel

2. Slugger

Slugger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I see you spent a lot of time on here to make to make a bold statement. Most here are pretty helpful and I'm wasting my time replying instead of heading to the stand. Happy hunting

mylsuhat and dnoodles like this.
  3. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Please list criteria, I along with others would love you know if we are "honest faithful" hunters

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    mylsuhat and Mr.O like this.
  4. Between2Bluffs

Between2Bluffs Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You should change your name to Backdoor Brandon.

early in, cdemarse, gri22ly and 2 others like this.
  5. Brandon backwoods

Brandon backwoods Newb

Dislikes Received:
  6. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have learned a lot from this website and forum. I'm not checking out because of a few things you mention, Brandon. But...I don't recall any negatives you imply.

Brandon backwoods likes this.
  7. Brandon backwoods

Brandon backwoods Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yea this has got a few and it has a Message thing im loving the app i got but people are being rude and mean for no reason i still am learning it tho

Rebel

8. Brandon backwoods

Brandon backwoods Newb

Dislikes Received:
    One time i had that name waked right out a backdoor of a trailer with no porch just a long Drop lol

Rebel

keepfallingup likes this.
  9. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I am a real hunter I sit in a tree hard as hell for 5-6 afternoons a season.

10. Brandon backwoods

Brandon backwoods Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yea i can be rough depending on your sopt i love being in the trees i use hang on stands its not as easy for me as it used to be but i have been known to Swing off a branch upside down at shoot stuff only one time with a bow tho lol just make it comfortable i use those hunter cushions i mostly find large Oaks and set up in the main splits but it can get soar after a while

Rebel

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I sit in a massive white oak at the highest possible odds of success I spend months feeding and plotting and scouting waiting for those exact days. Since I figured out the odds and prime time my success has gone up. I hunt small property.

12. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Master Hunter is that you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. NMGuy

NMGuy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I’m going to make a statement and your reaction will either make the statement true or not...

You must not be near the hardcore woodsman you claim to be if your skin ain’t thick enough not to be run off of an INTERNET forum because a couple of guys hurt your feelings!

Prove us wrong! Stick around and blow off the trash talk. Share your experiences with the community here.

14. Brandon backwoods

Brandon backwoods Newb

Dislikes Received:
    ? You love tapping on your phone dont you

Rebel

15. camo75

camo75 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    More and more people are starving for attention these days.

early in, cdemarse, cantexian and 3 others like this.
  16. charleshibner92

charleshibner92 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey dnt be REAL HUNTERING us on here dude. U make me feel inferior cause i have a corn feeder man, come on.

Oh and by the way were all REAL people here and we HUNT so that makes us REAL HUNTERS!

And before u go virtu signaling around here and making wise crack better have some chops to back it??
    Maybe be a Remi Warren type, solo in Africa without a pistol, bow only on the plans and hear the hyena and lion growl and kill something Tim Well style with a spear or blow gun?!?!??

Im feeling like roasting people get in line.

Oh and i failed to mention all the great hunters most of us look up too. Those were were just two killin dudes

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

NMGuy likes this.
  17. Vabowman

Vabowman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    what the hell is going on here? is this a real thread? geez

18. S.McArthur

S.McArthur Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Last real hunters were the native Americans, we are just rich lazy dudes with fancy equipment.
    I applaud the OP for calling us out on this;
    E56FD89D-18B6-4FEA-B92D-E13F2A34C4F4.gif

Shane0709, BowedUp, Okiebob and 2 others like this.
  19. Brandon backwoods

Brandon backwoods Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I myself live in the south in the woods i dont Feed and bait deer i hunt miles of land and mountains the Animals i kill are naturally grown by God i use Cheap equipment but i do love my PSEs ant no Deer farms and Big Fancy 3 people blinds around here expect for the lawyer's and judge's they just shoot pets they feed .. i was given a Rifle at 12 and was Hunting for Food and Still do My Grandma was Native American and my father was part Native and African American here in Dixie land we Hunt for a living its a way of life i believe in ever Tree and every Animal is a Living thing that we must treat like our own family however Hunting and predator control is a must and I never killed anything just for sport i spend Days in the woods alone just to take that one Buck home and i Take the Older bucks with the big Racks because there old and cant Breed and do as well In the mountains we have a deffrent Prospective on Life and thats just the way it is im very sorry if i make anyone mad but like i said Im looking to see if there is anyone like me on here i have bows in the trees and blinds on deffrent mountains and my favorite pet growing up was my Black Bear named Grassy..until she got older snapchat-411134959125548377.jpeg

Rebel

20. NMGuy

NMGuy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I don’t get to hunt an area packed with luscious vegetation and water.

I hunt for real. In a desert environment where game is spread thin and you can’t bait. All on public lands where every plant you see is either a cactus, or relative there of. Or has nasty thorns growing all over it. Not to mention the fact that most of the ground is powdery sand. You’ll have a harder time walking a mile through it than you will up a hillside.

I win.

Bro. You’re so filled with self appreciation and lack of understanding that you can’t grasp the concept that in some areas, people don’t have millions, thousands, or even hundreds of acres to roam around and hunt on.

Some folks have to make the small areas they can hunt on attractive to the game animals.

Less we forget. Hunting wasn’t some sort of sport or game in centuries past. If you didn’t do it, you didn’t eat. This is a cultural hobby for you and everyone else here. Nothing more. The need for hunting to survive is long passed here in this country.

Native Americans baited animals very frequently. And they started using firearms as soon as they could. It wasn’t a sport or a hobby. It was survival.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019